Arkansas Associated Press Managing Editors Association and Arkansas Associated Press Broadcasters Association Legislative Forum at Arkansas State Capitol
1/7/2013 @ 12:30 pm
Phone: (501) 681-1269
Location: Arkansas State Capitol, Rm. 171
Address: 500 Woodlane St., Little Rock, AR
The Arkansas Associated Press Managing Editors Association and Arkansas Associated Press Broadcasters Association host a forum with Gov. Mike Beebe and legislative leaders, who will preview the upcoming session.
In addition to Governor Beebe, attendees will hear from House Speaker-designate Davy Carter, and Senate President Pro-Tem-designate Michael Lamoureux.
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Update: Tyson Foods to Put 300 Workers in Downtown Springdale 8 hours ago
- John Selig to Step Down from DHS at Year's End 12 hours ago
- Outlets of Little Rock Nears Opening, Announces 14 More Retailers 1 day ago
- Steve Parks Sentenced to 27 Months for Tax Credit Fraud 1 day ago
- Acxiom Confirms Layoffs in Little Rock, Conway 2 days ago