Arkansas Associated Press Managing Editors Association and Arkansas Associated Press Broadcasters Association Legislative Forum at Arkansas State Capitol
1/7/2013 @ 12:30 pm
Phone: (501) 681-1269
Location: Arkansas State Capitol, Rm. 171
Address: 500 Woodlane St., Little Rock, AR
The Arkansas Associated Press Managing Editors Association and Arkansas Associated Press Broadcasters Association host a forum with Gov. Mike Beebe and legislative leaders, who will preview the upcoming session.
In addition to Governor Beebe, attendees will hear from House Speaker-designate Davy Carter, and Senate President Pro-Tem-designate Michael Lamoureux.
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield Tops Big Private Companies List 13 hours ago
- New Hires at Baldwin & Shell Includes Jonesboro Director (Movers & Shakers) 13 hours ago
- Former Deepwater Heir Continues Legal Battle of Will 13 hours ago
- At Annual Meeting, William Dillard II Says He's Encouraged With Recent Trends 2 days ago
- AP Analysis: Few Avenues To Derail Asa Hutchinson's Re-election Bid 7 hours ago