Arkansas Associated Press Managing Editors Association and Arkansas Associated Press Broadcasters Association Legislative Forum at Arkansas State Capitol
1/7/2013 @ 12:30 pm
Phone: (501) 681-1269
Location: Arkansas State Capitol, Rm. 171
Address: 500 Woodlane St., Little Rock, AR
The Arkansas Associated Press Managing Editors Association and Arkansas Associated Press Broadcasters Association host a forum with Gov. Mike Beebe and legislative leaders, who will preview the upcoming session.
In addition to Governor Beebe, attendees will hear from House Speaker-designate Davy Carter, and Senate President Pro-Tem-designate Michael Lamoureux.
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Sager Sells Allens Properties to Jim Bob Duggar 2 days ago
- If Arkansas Goes Wet, ABC Has Plan 2 days ago
- Here's How You Can Get Into Warren Stephens' Exclusive Alotian Club 1 year ago
- Murphy Oil Sells 30 Percent of Malaysia Assets for $2B 14 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago