Arkansas Associated Press Managing Editors Association and Arkansas Associated Press Broadcasters Association Legislative Forum at Arkansas State Capitol
1/7/2013 @ 12:30 pm
Phone: (501) 681-1269
Location: Arkansas State Capitol, Rm. 171
Address: 500 Woodlane St., Little Rock, AR
The Arkansas Associated Press Managing Editors Association and Arkansas Associated Press Broadcasters Association host a forum with Gov. Mike Beebe and legislative leaders, who will preview the upcoming session.
In addition to Governor Beebe, attendees will hear from House Speaker-designate Davy Carter, and Senate President Pro-Tem-designate Michael Lamoureux.
- Report: Wal-Mart CFO Claims 'Very Good Sales' Lately
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Federal Jury Finds Martha Shoffner Guilty of Bribery, Extortion 20 hours ago
- CJRW Takes On Changes in Marketing Industry 3 days ago
- IberiaBank Keeps Adding Acquisitions 3 days ago
- Securities Department Goes After Firm That Did Business With Martha Shoffner's Office 1 day ago
- 6 Arkansas Banks Lost Money in 2013 1 day ago