Arkansas Associated Press Managing Editors Association and Arkansas Associated Press Broadcasters Association Legislative Forum at Arkansas State Capitol
1/7/2013 @ 12:30 pm
Phone: (501) 681-1269
Location: Arkansas State Capitol, Rm. 171
Address: 500 Woodlane St., Little Rock, AR
The Arkansas Associated Press Managing Editors Association and Arkansas Associated Press Broadcasters Association host a forum with Gov. Mike Beebe and legislative leaders, who will preview the upcoming session.
In addition to Governor Beebe, attendees will hear from House Speaker-designate Davy Carter, and Senate President Pro-Tem-designate Michael Lamoureux.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 6 days ago
- Experts See Web Sales Leveling Off After Quick Growth 2 months ago
- Former Arkansas and ASU Players Battle For Good Cause 2 years ago
- BKD Tops List of Largest Accounting Firms 8 years ago
- Wal-Mart 28th on 'Admired Companies' List 2 months ago