1/9/2013 @ 12:00 pm
Location: Darragh Center, Main Library
Address: 100 Rock St., Little Rock, AR 72201
To commemorate the 20th anniversary of Bill Clinton's inauguration as President, Nash will discuss what it was like working with Governor Clinton, keeping the state government going during a presidential campaign, and going to Washington with some of President Clinton's Arkansas friends and colleagues.
Nash served as Governor Clinton's senior executive assistant in charge of economic development policy. He then served as President Clinton's U.S. Undersecretary of Agriculture and White House personnel director.
The Butler Center's Legacies & Lunch program is free and open to the public and supported in part by the Arkansas Humanities Council. Attendees are invited to bring a sack lunch; drinks and dessert will be provided.
- Communications Sales & Leasing is Trading Now
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Conway Startup Grainster's Boasts Wildly Optimistic Projections 17 hours ago
- Warren Stephens Bets on Startup Roadie Shipping Network 17 hours ago
- Windstream Spinoff CS&L to Begin Trading on Monday 3 days ago
- Pediatrics Plus Buy Tops $8.1M Mark (Real Deals) 17 hours ago
- Ex-Arkansas Travelers General Manager Bill Valentine Dies 10 hours ago