1/9/2013 @ 12:00 pm
Location: Darragh Center, Main Library
Address: 100 Rock St., Little Rock, AR 72201
To commemorate the 20th anniversary of Bill Clinton's inauguration as President, Nash will discuss what it was like working with Governor Clinton, keeping the state government going during a presidential campaign, and going to Washington with some of President Clinton's Arkansas friends and colleagues.
Nash served as Governor Clinton's senior executive assistant in charge of economic development policy. He then served as President Clinton's U.S. Undersecretary of Agriculture and White House personnel director.
The Butler Center's Legacies & Lunch program is free and open to the public and supported in part by the Arkansas Humanities Council. Attendees are invited to bring a sack lunch; drinks and dessert will be provided.
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Today's Bank Named Receiver for Undercapitalized Allied Bank 1 day ago
- Arkansas Advanced Energy Association Names Katie Laning Niebaum Director 1 day ago
- William Rockefeller, Samar Ali Join Winrock International Board 2 days ago
- Rockwater Village Named Among Southern Living's 'Inspired Communities' 2 days ago
- Developer Brandon Woodrome Pleads Guilty to Fraud 2 days ago