1/9/2013 @ 12:00 pm
Location: Darragh Center, Main Library
Address: 100 Rock St., Little Rock, AR 72201
To commemorate the 20th anniversary of Bill Clinton's inauguration as President, Nash will discuss what it was like working with Governor Clinton, keeping the state government going during a presidential campaign, and going to Washington with some of President Clinton's Arkansas friends and colleagues.
Nash served as Governor Clinton's senior executive assistant in charge of economic development policy. He then served as President Clinton's U.S. Undersecretary of Agriculture and White House personnel director.
The Butler Center's Legacies & Lunch program is free and open to the public and supported in part by the Arkansas Humanities Council. Attendees are invited to bring a sack lunch; drinks and dessert will be provided.
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Little Rock Prosecutors Indict 8 More Floridians in IRS Scam 1 day ago
- Update: Tyson Foods' $4.2B AdvancePierre Deal 'About Growth' 3 days ago
- Arkansas Trucking Association Highlights Parking Problem 4 days ago
- Innovation Center Puts UA And J.B. Hunt on Same Road 4 days ago
- U.S. Judge Dismisses Stone Bank Fraud Case 4 days ago