1/30/2013 @ 6:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-5239
Location: Clinton School of Public Service
Address: 1200 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR
Join the Clinton School for a panel discussion on disaster preparedness and response featuring Entergy Arkansas president Hugh McDonald, Arkansas Department of Emergency Management director David Maxwell and a representative of the Arkansas Red Cross.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 2 days ago
- Meet the Finalists of the 27th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 18 hours ago
- Marcus Devine Named New Director for Division of Youth Services 23 hours ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Talks Workers, Customers, Critics 23 hours ago
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 2 days ago