1/8/2013 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-5239
Location: Clinton School of Public Service
Address: 1200 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
Join us for a presentation on the Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation’s release of A Profile of Immigrants in Arkansas 2013, a three-volume report that analyzes key demographic trends and the economic impact of immigrants and the Marshallese population in Arkansas.
Arkansas had the fourth fastest rate of immigrant population growth from 2000 to 2010. The report discusses this trend and the economic impact of the state’s immigrant population.
Dr. Randy Capps, a demographer and senior policy analyst with the Migration Policy Institute who served as head researcher on the study, will lead the presentation.
Bring your own lunch. Drinks provided.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Hutchinson, AEDC Launch 'Arkansas Inc.' to Recruit, Retain Companies 2 days ago
- East Little Rock's 'Innovation Alley' Drawing Grit, Funk Lovers 6 days ago
- Acxiom Reports 3Q Loss, But Revenue, Earnings Guidance Rises 2 days ago
- Murphy USA to Sell CAM Pipeline for $85M; 4Q Income Down 32 Percent 2 days ago
- Wayne Farms Plant in Laurel, Mississippi, to Lay Off 500 2 days ago