1/8/2013 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-5239
Location: Clinton School of Public Service
Address: 1200 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
Join us for a presentation on the Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation’s release of A Profile of Immigrants in Arkansas 2013, a three-volume report that analyzes key demographic trends and the economic impact of immigrants and the Marshallese population in Arkansas.
Arkansas had the fourth fastest rate of immigrant population growth from 2000 to 2010. The report discusses this trend and the economic impact of the state’s immigrant population.
Dr. Randy Capps, a demographer and senior policy analyst with the Migration Policy Institute who served as head researcher on the study, will lead the presentation.
Bring your own lunch. Drinks provided.
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 5 days ago
- Big River Steel Mill Rises in Northeast Arkansas 2 weeks ago
- Gates Belting Out Success in Siloam Springs 5 days ago
- Catfish Needs USDA Inspections (Letter to the Editor) 3 years ago
- Update: Scott Inman to Leave KATV in Early 2016, Join GenWealth 4 days ago