1/8/2013 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-5239
Location: Clinton School of Public Service
Address: 1200 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
Join us for a presentation on the Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation’s release of A Profile of Immigrants in Arkansas 2013, a three-volume report that analyzes key demographic trends and the economic impact of immigrants and the Marshallese population in Arkansas.
Arkansas had the fourth fastest rate of immigrant population growth from 2000 to 2010. The report discusses this trend and the economic impact of the state’s immigrant population.
Dr. Randy Capps, a demographer and senior policy analyst with the Migration Policy Institute who served as head researcher on the study, will lead the presentation.
Bring your own lunch. Drinks provided.
- FCC Media Bureau Says Parts of Sinclair/Allbritton Deal Would Violate Ownership Rules
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- Siloam Springs Gets Downtown Jumpin' Again (Main Street Preservation | Winner, Between 5,000-20,000) 1 day ago
- Recovery of Dassault Falcon Jet Benefits Arkansas 1 day ago
- General Contractor VCC, Sees Growth in Northwest Arkansas, Opens Fayetteville Office 1 day ago
- Bank of the Ozarks To Buy Texas Bank for $23 Million 15 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago