1/8/2013 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-5239
Location: Clinton School of Public Service
Address: 1200 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
Join us for a presentation on the Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation’s release of A Profile of Immigrants in Arkansas 2013, a three-volume report that analyzes key demographic trends and the economic impact of immigrants and the Marshallese population in Arkansas.
Arkansas had the fourth fastest rate of immigrant population growth from 2000 to 2010. The report discusses this trend and the economic impact of the state’s immigrant population.
Dr. Randy Capps, a demographer and senior policy analyst with the Migration Policy Institute who served as head researcher on the study, will lead the presentation.
Bring your own lunch. Drinks provided.
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Windstream Cuts 21 Jobs in Arkansas 1 day ago
- Menguin of Fayetteville Sold for $25M 1 day ago
- Marshall Saviers on What's Missing from Northwest Arkansas' Growth Experience 5 days ago
- Multifamily Trio Add Up to $21.9M Transaction (Real Deals) 5 days ago
- Del Monte Foods Sells Sager Creek, Siloam Springs Plant Closes 2 days ago