1/8/2013 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-5239
Location: Clinton School of Public Service
Address: 1200 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
Join us for a presentation on the Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation’s release of A Profile of Immigrants in Arkansas 2013, a three-volume report that analyzes key demographic trends and the economic impact of immigrants and the Marshallese population in Arkansas.
Arkansas had the fourth fastest rate of immigrant population growth from 2000 to 2010. The report discusses this trend and the economic impact of the state’s immigrant population.
Dr. Randy Capps, a demographer and senior policy analyst with the Migration Policy Institute who served as head researcher on the study, will lead the presentation.
Bring your own lunch. Drinks provided.
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 11 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Farmers Dismayed As New Farm Bill Dumps Direct Payments 4 days ago
- $50M Revitalization Plan Aims To Turn El Dorado into Cultural Mecca 4 days ago
- Lonoke County Farmers Sue Turner Grain 11 hours ago