1/17/2013 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Phone: (501) 372-2222
Location: Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce
Address: 1200 W. Capitol Ave., Little Rock, AR
This workshop, led by Dr. Jackie Elliott of North Arkansas College and Dr. Bill Craddock with Craddock and Associates in Conway, is the second in a three-part series.
Using the 2013-14 Criteria for Performance Excellence as a framework, learn how to assess the key business factors your organization must do well to be successful and how they are linked in six categories:
2. Strategic Planning
3. Customer Focus
4. Measurement, Analysis and Knowledge Management
5. Workforce Focus
6. Operations Focus
Registrants who are interested in performing a self-assessment of their organizations using the 2013-14 Criteria for Performance Excellence without award recognition may also attend this workshop.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 1 day ago
- Meet the Finalists of the 27th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 6 hours ago
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Talks Workers, Customers, Critics 10 hours ago
- Judge Dismisses Nucor's Federal Lawsuit Against Big River Steel 1 day ago