1/30/2013 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 671-2166
Location: Conway County Fair Grounds
Address: , Morrilton, AR
The presenters for this meeting are Harrison Pittman, director of the National Agricultural Law Center, and Grant Ballard, attorney with the Banks Law Firm, PLLC and research consultant to the National Agricultural Law Center.
On the agenda:
- 2012-13 Farm Bill: Current status, update, and what is likely to happen next?
- Federal Crop Insurance: Overview, procedures and problems
- Environmental Regulation: Generally, and numeric nutrient criteria under the Clean Water Act
- Question & answer session.
Lunch will be served; no cost to attend.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 3 days ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 5 days ago
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List 4 days ago
- Blue & You Foundation Gives $2.6M in Grants 3 days ago