1/30/2013 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 671-2166
Location: Conway County Fair Grounds
Address: , Morrilton, AR
The presenters for this meeting are Harrison Pittman, director of the National Agricultural Law Center, and Grant Ballard, attorney with the Banks Law Firm, PLLC and research consultant to the National Agricultural Law Center.
On the agenda:
- 2012-13 Farm Bill: Current status, update, and what is likely to happen next?
- Federal Crop Insurance: Overview, procedures and problems
- Environmental Regulation: Generally, and numeric nutrient criteria under the Clean Water Act
- Question & answer session.
Lunch will be served; no cost to attend.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- JobShare App Links People, Odd Jobs 6 days ago
- Lawmakers Decline to Approve Lottery Ad Contract 4 days ago
- John Goodson To Defend Himself at Circuit Court of Appeals 6 days ago
- Video: Daisy To Expand Rogers Plant, Create 25 Jobs 4 days ago
- Simmons Reports 4Q Net Income of $27M 3 days ago