1/30/2013 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 671-2166
Location: Conway County Fair Grounds
Address: , Morrilton, AR
The presenters for this meeting are Harrison Pittman, director of the National Agricultural Law Center, and Grant Ballard, attorney with the Banks Law Firm, PLLC and research consultant to the National Agricultural Law Center.
On the agenda:
- 2012-13 Farm Bill: Current status, update, and what is likely to happen next?
- Federal Crop Insurance: Overview, procedures and problems
- Environmental Regulation: Generally, and numeric nutrient criteria under the Clean Water Act
- Question & answer session.
Lunch will be served; no cost to attend.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Brandon Barber Should Serve About 20 Years, Feds Say 19 hours ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 3 days ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 2 days ago
- Report: Adding Vision, Dental Would Cost $43M 21 hours ago