1/30/2013 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 671-2166
Location: Conway County Fair Grounds
Address: , Morrilton, AR
The presenters for this meeting are Harrison Pittman, director of the National Agricultural Law Center, and Grant Ballard, attorney with the Banks Law Firm, PLLC and research consultant to the National Agricultural Law Center.
On the agenda:
- 2012-13 Farm Bill: Current status, update, and what is likely to happen next?
- Federal Crop Insurance: Overview, procedures and problems
- Environmental Regulation: Generally, and numeric nutrient criteria under the Clean Water Act
- Question & answer session.
Lunch will be served; no cost to attend.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Harps Sherwood Store Delayed by Dunkin' Donuts Details 6 days ago
- Arkansas Lawmaker Urges Ban on California Wine Over Egg Law 2 days ago
- Indiana Officials Look to Stem Fallout From Religious Objections Law 2 days ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 1 month ago
- Today Is Final Day for Arkansas Business 40 Under 40 Nominations 2 days ago