1/30/2013 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 671-2166
Location: Conway County Fair Grounds
Address: , Morrilton, AR
The presenters for this meeting are Harrison Pittman, director of the National Agricultural Law Center, and Grant Ballard, attorney with the Banks Law Firm, PLLC and research consultant to the National Agricultural Law Center.
On the agenda:
- 2012-13 Farm Bill: Current status, update, and what is likely to happen next?
- Federal Crop Insurance: Overview, procedures and problems
- Environmental Regulation: Generally, and numeric nutrient criteria under the Clean Water Act
- Question & answer session.
Lunch will be served; no cost to attend.
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Update: No Action on Lawyer Sanctions; Holmes Rethinking Finding of 'Bad Faith' 21 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2016 5 days ago
- Crisis or Speed Bump? What Brexit Vote Means for World Economy 20 hours ago
- FedEx Facility in Mabelvale Sold for $31.7M 4 days ago
- Casino Campaign Announces Deal With Cherokee Nation 2 days ago