2/11/2013 8:30 am - 2/12/2013 5:00 pm
Location: Winrock International
Address: 2101 Riverfront Drive, Little Rock, AR 72202
Retail Management and Operations is a nationally recognized curriculum formulated by the NRFF (National Retail Federation Foundation). Who should take this course?
- Anyone considering opening a retail store
- Current retail business owner
- Employees of retail business
- Future retail managers
The two-day workshop covers the following:
- Identify major direct competitors.
- Understand how demographics, influence merchandising decisions and customer profiles
- Communicate annual sales, profit goals, and results
- Establish selling and service goals
- Model selling and service behaviors
- Develop staffing schedules
- Resolve customer complaints
Participants will gain an invaluable overview of the retail industry, learn best practices in operation concepts and processes, and understand accountability in a Retail Ownership and Management role.
Selling and Service is the first of a five part series. This will be a two day training 8:30 am to 5:00 pm both days.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 1 day ago
- Political Strategist Noelle Nikpours' Racy Website Replaced 6 years ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 1 year ago
- Wal-Mart Execs Naturally Dominate List of Executive Compensation 1 day ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Responds to 'Say on Pay' Vote 1 day ago