2/11/2013 8:30 am - 2/12/2013 5:00 pm
Location: Winrock International
Address: 2101 Riverfront Drive, Little Rock, AR 72202
Retail Management and Operations is a nationally recognized curriculum formulated by the NRFF (National Retail Federation Foundation). Who should take this course?
- Anyone considering opening a retail store
- Current retail business owner
- Employees of retail business
- Future retail managers
The two-day workshop covers the following:
- Identify major direct competitors.
- Understand how demographics, influence merchandising decisions and customer profiles
- Communicate annual sales, profit goals, and results
- Establish selling and service goals
- Model selling and service behaviors
- Develop staffing schedules
- Resolve customer complaints
Participants will gain an invaluable overview of the retail industry, learn best practices in operation concepts and processes, and understand accountability in a Retail Ownership and Management role.
Selling and Service is the first of a five part series. This will be a two day training 8:30 am to 5:00 pm both days.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Hutchinson, AEDC Launch 'Arkansas Inc.' to Recruit, Retain Companies 2 days ago
- East Little Rock's 'Innovation Alley' Drawing Grit, Funk Lovers 5 days ago
- Murphy USA to Sell CAM Pipeline for $85M; 4Q Income Down 32 Percent 2 days ago
- Acxiom Reports 3Q Loss, But Revenue, Earnings Guidance Rises 2 days ago
- Wayne Farms Plant in Laurel, Mississippi, to Lay Off 500 2 days ago