2/11/2013 8:30 am - 2/12/2013 5:00 pm
Location: Winrock International
Address: 2101 Riverfront Drive, Little Rock, AR 72202
Retail Management and Operations is a nationally recognized curriculum formulated by the NRFF (National Retail Federation Foundation). Who should take this course?
- Anyone considering opening a retail store
- Current retail business owner
- Employees of retail business
- Future retail managers
The two-day workshop covers the following:
- Identify major direct competitors.
- Understand how demographics, influence merchandising decisions and customer profiles
- Communicate annual sales, profit goals, and results
- Establish selling and service goals
- Model selling and service behaviors
- Develop staffing schedules
- Resolve customer complaints
Participants will gain an invaluable overview of the retail industry, learn best practices in operation concepts and processes, and understand accountability in a Retail Ownership and Management role.
Selling and Service is the first of a five part series. This will be a two day training 8:30 am to 5:00 pm both days.
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Hutchinson Seeks HB1228 Recall, Wants Law to Mirror Federal RFRA 13 hours ago
- Strong Suit Clothing Company Dressed for Success With Million-Dollar Investment 3 days ago
- Central Arkansas Group Asks NCAA for Division I Bowl at War Memorial 12 hours ago
- Hutchinson Vetoes Publicity Rights Bill; Senate Override Fails 1 day ago
- Acxiom Asks Gov. Hutchinson to Veto HB1228 2 days ago