2/11/2013 8:30 am - 2/12/2013 5:00 pm
Location: Winrock International
Address: 2101 Riverfront Drive, Little Rock, AR 72202
Retail Management and Operations is a nationally recognized curriculum formulated by the NRFF (National Retail Federation Foundation). Who should take this course?
- Anyone considering opening a retail store
- Current retail business owner
- Employees of retail business
- Future retail managers
The two-day workshop covers the following:
- Identify major direct competitors.
- Understand how demographics, influence merchandising decisions and customer profiles
- Communicate annual sales, profit goals, and results
- Establish selling and service goals
- Model selling and service behaviors
- Develop staffing schedules
- Resolve customer complaints
Participants will gain an invaluable overview of the retail industry, learn best practices in operation concepts and processes, and understand accountability in a Retail Ownership and Management role.
Selling and Service is the first of a five part series. This will be a two day training 8:30 am to 5:00 pm both days.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 4 days ago
- Clean Harbors Hit With EPA Fine in El Dorado 3 months ago
- Greenway Picks 7 John Deere Dealerships in $112M Buy 1 day ago
- J.B. Hunt CEO John Roberts Paid $4M in 2013 6 months ago