2/11/2013 8:30 am - 2/12/2013 5:00 pm
Location: Winrock International
Address: 2101 Riverfront Drive, Little Rock, AR 72202
Retail Management and Operations is a nationally recognized curriculum formulated by the NRFF (National Retail Federation Foundation). Who should take this course?
- Anyone considering opening a retail store
- Current retail business owner
- Employees of retail business
- Future retail managers
The two-day workshop covers the following:
- Identify major direct competitors.
- Understand how demographics, influence merchandising decisions and customer profiles
- Communicate annual sales, profit goals, and results
- Establish selling and service goals
- Model selling and service behaviors
- Develop staffing schedules
- Resolve customer complaints
Participants will gain an invaluable overview of the retail industry, learn best practices in operation concepts and processes, and understand accountability in a Retail Ownership and Management role.
Selling and Service is the first of a five part series. This will be a two day training 8:30 am to 5:00 pm both days.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- $150 Million Sale Brings an End To Wilson Empire 3 years ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 7 days ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon, Wife Give $1M to UA Walton Business College 3 days ago
- Attorney General Rejects Wording of Proposal to Make Alcohol Sales Legal Througout Arkansas 2 days ago