2/8/2013 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Price: $50, students $25, tables of 10 $600
Location: John Q. Hammons Convention Center
Address: 3303 Pinnacle Hills Pkwy., Rogers, AR 72758
A panel of nationally recognized experts will address the economic outlook for Arkansas, the nation and the world at the 19th annual Business Forecast luncheon. The panelists are:
- International Forecaster: Adolfo Laurenti, deputy chief economist and managing director of Mesirow Financial
- Domestic Forecaster: Christopher Waller, research director and senior vice president at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- State and Local Forecaster: Kathy Deck, director, Center for Business and Economic Research
John Roberts III, president and chief executive officer of J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc., will serve as the moderator.
The annual event is coordinated by the Center for Business and Economic Research at the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 19 hours ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 8 hours ago
- Turner Grain Trustee Asks for Chapter 7 Liquidation 19 hours ago
- Pyramid Transaction Adds Up to $2.9M (Real Deals) 19 hours ago
- Compass Pointe Plans To Purchase Woodland Heights 19 hours ago