1/15/2013 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Location: Online Webinar
Address: Virtual - Register to learn more about login info
Last year small businesses nationwide faced challenges recovering from economic losses caused by disasters like Hurricane Sandy, tornadoes, and the drought that affected much of the continental United States. All told, 11 disasters in 2012 caused $1 billion or more damages.
Join the U.S. Small Business Administration and Agility Recovery for a free webinar looking at notable disaster events that occurred last year, new trends and technology that support business continuity, and steps your organization can take to prepare for any kind of disaster.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Arkansas' Model Medicaid Experiment, the Private Option, in Jeopardy 24 hours ago
- Windstream Details REIT Stock Structure, Plans Special Meeting 5 hours ago
- Allen Kerr Named Insurance Commissioner; Sheila Sharp Retained as Community Correction Director 1 day ago
- ASU Hires Shane Broadway As VP for Governmental Relations 22 hours ago