1/15/2013 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Location: Online Webinar
Address: Virtual - Register to learn more about login info
Last year small businesses nationwide faced challenges recovering from economic losses caused by disasters like Hurricane Sandy, tornadoes, and the drought that affected much of the continental United States. All told, 11 disasters in 2012 caused $1 billion or more damages.
Join the U.S. Small Business Administration and Agility Recovery for a free webinar looking at notable disaster events that occurred last year, new trends and technology that support business continuity, and steps your organization can take to prepare for any kind of disaster.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- TV Host Matt Mosler Announces Departure from KARK 17 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago
- Pizza Wars: Restaurants Battle For Supremacy 2 years ago
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 4 months ago