1/15/2013 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Location: Online Webinar
Address: Virtual - Register to learn more about login info
Last year small businesses nationwide faced challenges recovering from economic losses caused by disasters like Hurricane Sandy, tornadoes, and the drought that affected much of the continental United States. All told, 11 disasters in 2012 caused $1 billion or more damages.
Join the U.S. Small Business Administration and Agility Recovery for a free webinar looking at notable disaster events that occurred last year, new trends and technology that support business continuity, and steps your organization can take to prepare for any kind of disaster.
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- A Power Line to Nowhere (Julie Morton Commentary) 1 week ago
- Rolling Hills Lesson: Caveat Emptor 1 decade ago
- Road Safety Goals Hit A Bump in Arkansas 1 week ago
- McLarty Capital Partners, USDA Launch Private Investment Fund 7 days ago
- Never a Dull Moment for Cranford Co. on Twitter 6 hours ago