1/15/2013 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Location: Online Webinar
Address: Virtual - Register to learn more about login info
Last year small businesses nationwide faced challenges recovering from economic losses caused by disasters like Hurricane Sandy, tornadoes, and the drought that affected much of the continental United States. All told, 11 disasters in 2012 caused $1 billion or more damages.
Join the U.S. Small Business Administration and Agility Recovery for a free webinar looking at notable disaster events that occurred last year, new trends and technology that support business continuity, and steps your organization can take to prepare for any kind of disaster.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Mary Beth Brooks: Farmers & Merchants' Offer a 'Surprise' But Made Sense 23 hours ago
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Eyes Northwest Arkansas 19 hours ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Tops Bank Performance Scorecard 2 days ago
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening 3 days ago
- Citing Demand, Metova Plans 100 New Jobs in Conway 2 days ago