1/15/2013 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Location: Online Webinar
Address: Virtual - Register to learn more about login info
Last year small businesses nationwide faced challenges recovering from economic losses caused by disasters like Hurricane Sandy, tornadoes, and the drought that affected much of the continental United States. All told, 11 disasters in 2012 caused $1 billion or more damages.
Join the U.S. Small Business Administration and Agility Recovery for a free webinar looking at notable disaster events that occurred last year, new trends and technology that support business continuity, and steps your organization can take to prepare for any kind of disaster.
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Otter Creek Mall Development Decades in the Making 2 days ago
- Sager Sells Allens Properties to Jim Bob Duggar 2 days ago
- Episcopal Collegiate Names New Head of School 8 hours ago
- Wal-Mart: Tracy Morgan Wasn't Wearing Seatbelt in Crash 1 day ago
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital 9 hours ago