2/5/2013 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: UALR Reynolds Business Center
Address: 2801 S. University Ave., Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents the free webinar Crowdfunding Basics.
Crowdfunding, raising money through small contributions from a large number of individuals via the Internet, is a hot topic these days. Are you curious about whether or not crowdfunding is a fit for your business?
This webinar covers the basics of how it works, crowdfunding myths, and will help you understand whether or not it is right for you.
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Home Ownership Down, Renting Up in Central Arkansas 1 day ago
- Gatehouse Shake-Up Ousts Two Arkansas Publishers 1 day ago
- Buffalo Brewing Ready To Take Wing in Little Rock 5 days ago
- US Regulators: Still Heavy Risk in Big Bank Loans 7 hours ago
- Creditors Force Sale of Walter Quinn's Aspen Condo 5 days ago