2/5/2013 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: UALR Reynolds Business Center
Address: 2801 S. University Ave., Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents the free webinar Crowdfunding Basics.
Crowdfunding, raising money through small contributions from a large number of individuals via the Internet, is a hot topic these days. Are you curious about whether or not crowdfunding is a fit for your business?
This webinar covers the basics of how it works, crowdfunding myths, and will help you understand whether or not it is right for you.
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Hutchinson Seeks HB1228 Recall, Wants Law to Mirror Federal RFRA 7 hours ago
- Strong Suit Clothing Company Dressed for Success With Million-Dollar Investment 3 days ago
- Central Arkansas Group Asks NCAA for Division I Bowl at War Memorial 6 hours ago
- Hutchinson Vetoes Publicity Rights Bill; Senate Override Fails 1 day ago
- Acxiom Asks Gov. Hutchinson to Veto HB1228 2 days ago