2/5/2013 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: UALR Reynolds Business Center
Address: 2801 S. University Ave., Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents the free webinar Crowdfunding Basics.
Crowdfunding, raising money through small contributions from a large number of individuals via the Internet, is a hot topic these days. Are you curious about whether or not crowdfunding is a fit for your business?
This webinar covers the basics of how it works, crowdfunding myths, and will help you understand whether or not it is right for you.
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Former Hogs QB Clint Stoerner Tangles with Former Business Partners 3 days ago
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo 11 hours ago
- Little Rock Marks Milestone at Robinson Center Renovation 11 hours ago
- Wal-Mart SVP Rick Webb: NWA Needs Employees Educated in STEM 3 days ago
- Northwest Arkansas Transforming Into a Tech Hub 3 days ago