2/5/2013 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: UALR Reynolds Business Center
Address: 2801 S. University Ave., Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents the free webinar Crowdfunding Basics.
Crowdfunding, raising money through small contributions from a large number of individuals via the Internet, is a hot topic these days. Are you curious about whether or not crowdfunding is a fit for your business?
This webinar covers the basics of how it works, crowdfunding myths, and will help you understand whether or not it is right for you.
- Soirée: Potbelly Sandwich Shop Coming to Little Rock
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- Three More Banks File Claims Against Dennis Smiley Collateral 1 day ago
- Judge Tim Fox Strikes Down Arkansas Voter ID Law 6 hours ago
- Taziki's Breaks Ground at McCain Mall in North Little Rock 13 hours ago
- Arkansas Doctors Discover the Joys Of Concierge Care 4 days ago
- Soirée: Potbelly Sandwich Shop Coming to Little Rock 2 days ago