2/5/2013 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: UALR Reynolds Business Center
Address: 2801 S. University Ave., Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents the free webinar Crowdfunding Basics.
Crowdfunding, raising money through small contributions from a large number of individuals via the Internet, is a hot topic these days. Are you curious about whether or not crowdfunding is a fit for your business?
This webinar covers the basics of how it works, crowdfunding myths, and will help you understand whether or not it is right for you.
- Bloomberg: Wal-Mart Looking to Rein In Expenses
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Tom Dalton: ARK Challenge Will Continue
- First National Bank of Lawrence County Bilked of at Least $3.9M 10 hours ago
- Little Rock's Original Fern Bar: How Buster's Birthed Dave & Buster's 17 hours ago
- Park Avenue Lofts Sells In $36M Transaction (Real Deals) 17 hours ago
- Jermain Taylor Faces More Jabs in Court 17 hours ago
- Supply Lags Demand for Osteopathic Residencies 17 hours ago