2/5/2013 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: UALR Reynolds Business Center
Address: 2801 S. University Ave., Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents the free webinar Crowdfunding Basics.
Crowdfunding, raising money through small contributions from a large number of individuals via the Internet, is a hot topic these days. Are you curious about whether or not crowdfunding is a fit for your business?
This webinar covers the basics of how it works, crowdfunding myths, and will help you understand whether or not it is right for you.
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Cantrell Drug Agrees to Stop Making and Selling Drugs 14 hours ago
- New Hot Springs Agency Licensed in Wake of Alliance Meltdown 1 day ago
- Cogswell Motors Owner, Wife Found Dead 3 days ago
- Insurance Agent Berry Bishop Accused of Fraud, Misuse of Premium 4 days ago
- Alliance Insurance Agents Surprised by AID Order; Plan to Buy Insolvent Agency 3 days ago