2/12/2013 - 3/21/2013
Phone: (501) 450-3118
Location: University of Central Arkansas
Address: 201 Donaghey Ave., Conway, AR 72034
Study actual tasks and activities of the entrepreneur, from researching venture feasibility, to launching the venture and managing growth. Then undertake an analysis of the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to be successful in conceiving, initiating, organizing and operating a small business, with a special focus on the development of a business plan.
PLEASE NOTE: if you are using Internet Explorer 9 (IE 9), you will need to set your browser to compatibility view to register for classes online.
- Clinton Family Remembers Oscar de la Renta
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Reactions to Tom Cotton, Mark Pryor Debate
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 1 day ago
- Turner Grain Close to Filing $25M Bankruptcy 18 hours ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 1 day ago
- 16 Arkansas Public School Superintendent Jobs Top $200,000 1 day ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 day ago