2/12/2013 - 3/21/2013
Phone: (501) 450-3118
Location: University of Central Arkansas
Address: 201 Donaghey Ave., Conway, AR 72034
Study actual tasks and activities of the entrepreneur, from researching venture feasibility, to launching the venture and managing growth. Then undertake an analysis of the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to be successful in conceiving, initiating, organizing and operating a small business, with a special focus on the development of a business plan.
PLEASE NOTE: if you are using Internet Explorer 9 (IE 9), you will need to set your browser to compatibility view to register for classes online.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Arkansas Lawmaker Urges Ban on California Wine Over Egg Law 2 days ago
- Harps Sherwood Store Delayed by Dunkin' Donuts Details 6 days ago
- Indiana Officials Look to Stem Fallout From Religious Objections Law 1 day ago
- MISO Unveils $22M Operations Center in Little Rock 5 days ago
- Morning Show Anchor Alyson Courtney Leaves KTHV As News Shuffles Continue 4 years ago