2/12/2013 - 3/21/2013
Phone: (501) 450-3118
Location: University of Central Arkansas
Address: 201 Donaghey Ave., Conway, AR 72034
Study actual tasks and activities of the entrepreneur, from researching venture feasibility, to launching the venture and managing growth. Then undertake an analysis of the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to be successful in conceiving, initiating, organizing and operating a small business, with a special focus on the development of a business plan.
PLEASE NOTE: if you are using Internet Explorer 9 (IE 9), you will need to set your browser to compatibility view to register for classes online.
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Tom Dalton: ARK Challenge Will Continue
- Cache Chef Payne Harding Apologizes After Protestors Hit With Water
- A Proud Moment for Our State: The Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame 2 days ago
- Lyn Pruitt Named Director of International Association of Defense Counsel 5 days ago
- Kevin Huchingson of Colliers on What Makes Commercial Real Estate in Arkansas Attractive 1 year ago
- Central Arkansas Planners Think I-30 Proposal Costly, Inefficient 2 weeks ago
- Leslie Rutledge: Arkansas Law Allows 'Open Carry' of Guns 2 days ago