2/12/2013 - 3/21/2013
Phone: (501) 450-3118
Location: University of Central Arkansas
Address: 201 Donaghey Ave., Conway, AR 72034
Study actual tasks and activities of the entrepreneur, from researching venture feasibility, to launching the venture and managing growth. Then undertake an analysis of the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to be successful in conceiving, initiating, organizing and operating a small business, with a special focus on the development of a business plan.
PLEASE NOTE: if you are using Internet Explorer 9 (IE 9), you will need to set your browser to compatibility view to register for classes online.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 2 days ago
- Simmons First Completes Delta Trust Acquisition 5 hours ago
- Queen Wilhelmina Lodge to Reopen in Spring 3 hours ago
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 2 days ago
- Newly Insured 'Private Option' Arkansans Present Challenges, Opportunities 2 days ago