2/12/2013 - 3/21/2013
Phone: (501) 450-3118
Location: University of Central Arkansas
Address: 201 Donaghey Ave., Conway, AR 72034
Study actual tasks and activities of the entrepreneur, from researching venture feasibility, to launching the venture and managing growth. Then undertake an analysis of the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to be successful in conceiving, initiating, organizing and operating a small business, with a special focus on the development of a business plan.
PLEASE NOTE: if you are using Internet Explorer 9 (IE 9), you will need to set your browser to compatibility view to register for classes online.
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Acxiom CEO Scott Howe Gets $1.2M Raise in Fiscal 2015 2 days ago
- Bentonville's Thrive Apartments Full After One Month 5 days ago
- William H. 'Buddy' Sutton Dies at 84 23 hours ago
- Former Hogs QB Clint Stoerner Tangles with Former Business Partners 5 days ago
- Hutchinson Announces State Board Appointments 1 day ago