1/24/2013 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: UALR Reynolds Business Center
Address: 2801 S. University Ave., Suite 260, Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Starting a Business in Arkansas." This seminar prepares you for the intensive business planning process, identifies major steps crucial to starting a business, discusses key issues that affect the success of your business, and discusses start-up requirements and common pitfalls that you will face as an entrepreneur.
Free New Business Guide included.
Veterans can attend for free.
- Mixed Expectations Ahead of Wal-Mart's 1Q Earnings
- Banks Ask Fed to Watch Wal-Mart's Financial Services More Closely
- Politico Follows Up With Mike Huckabee After Arkansas Business Story
- Troy Duke, L.R. Gardner Plan to Buy Bank of Rison 21 hours ago
- Davy Carter Named EVP for Home BancShares 23 hours ago
- New UCA President Allen Meadors Called a Uniter 4 years ago
- Deltic Acreage Adds Up To $2.5 Million Buy (Real Deals) 5 days ago
- Big River Steel Announces $1.1B Mill for Osceola, Will Employ 525 4 months ago