2/7/2013 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University, Rothwell Hall, Room 208
Address: 106 West O St., Russellville, AR 72801
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents Intermediate QuickBooks (Hands on).
Participants will acquire knowledge of the more advanced features of QuickBooks including tracking inventory, accounts payable and receivable, and generating reports. A basic working knowledge of QuickBooks is required.
- Video: 'Arkansas Week' & the Arkansas Business Week in Review
- Mixed Expectations Ahead of Wal-Mart's 1Q Earnings
- Banks Ask Fed to Watch Wal-Mart's Financial Services More Closely
- State Treasurer Martha Shoffner Arrested for Extortion by FBI 1 day ago
- Update: Arkansas Treasurer Martha Shoffner Remains in Pulaski County Jail 4 hours ago
- Arkansas State Treasurer Martha Shoffner Targeted in Criminal Probe 4 months ago
- At Annual Meeting, Dillard's Mulls What to Do With Cash 1 day ago
- Troy Duke, L.R. Gardner Plan to Buy Bank of Rison 2 days ago