2/7/2013 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University, Rothwell Hall, Room 208
Address: 106 West O St., Russellville, AR 72801
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents Intermediate QuickBooks (Hands on).
Participants will acquire knowledge of the more advanced features of QuickBooks including tracking inventory, accounts payable and receivable, and generating reports. A basic working knowledge of QuickBooks is required.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Regions Center Consultant: 'Improper Actions' Led to Bankruptcy 1 day ago
- SPONSORED: Platinum Drywall Succeeds With Work Ethic, Reputation 1 day ago
- Simmons to Buy Fort Worth Bank in Third Deal Since November 16 hours ago
- Level the Playing Field (Editorial) 1 day ago
- As Arkansas Lottery's Luster Fades, Numbers Signal Challenges 1 day ago