2/7/2013 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University, Rothwell Hall, Room 208
Address: 106 West O St., Russellville, AR 72801
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents Intermediate QuickBooks (Hands on).
Participants will acquire knowledge of the more advanced features of QuickBooks including tracking inventory, accounts payable and receivable, and generating reports. A basic working knowledge of QuickBooks is required.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Our Community, Our Dollars Ends Efforts in Faulkner, Craighead Counties 8 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- NERA Study: EPA Regs Would Cost Arkansas Jobs, Millions in Compliance 16 hours ago
- Murphy Oil 2Q Earnings Off, Production Projection Revised Downward 15 hours ago
- ArcBest 2Q Profit Triples From Last Year 17 hours ago