2/7/2013 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University, Rothwell Hall, Room 208
Address: 106 West O St., Russellville, AR 72801
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents Intermediate QuickBooks (Hands on).
Participants will acquire knowledge of the more advanced features of QuickBooks including tracking inventory, accounts payable and receivable, and generating reports. A basic working knowledge of QuickBooks is required.
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- SIG Sauer Finalizes Plans to Move to Jacksonville 16 hours ago
- Oreos, Apple and Core Knowledge (Craig Douglass On Consumers) 3 days ago
- AEDC Opens Bids for Advertising Contracts 20 hours ago
- Baptist Health Promotes 2 at North Little Rock Campus 18 hours ago
- Chairs of Arkansas GOP, Democrats Agree on Health Care Plan 1 day ago