2/19/2013 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University, Rothwell Hall, Room 133
Address: 106 West O St., Russellville, AR 72801
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "First Steps to Government Contracting."
Government contracting is different than contracting in the private sector; participants will learn state and federal procurement processes and find out how your business can register to sell to the government. A variety of websites and sources of information will be provided that will assist participants in locating further assistance.
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Questions About Martha Shoffner's Arrest That Should Be Answered Monday
- Video: What We Know About the Arrest of Martha Shoffner
- Twin Brothers Take on World of George's Inc. 3 days ago
- Arkansas Treasurer Martha Shoffner Resigns Amid Charges She Took Cash 1 day ago
- Baptist Health Foundation Cuts Fundraising Goal to $40 Million 3 days ago
- Mike Beebe Says He's Working Quickly to Pick New Arkansas Treasurer 10 hours ago
- West Memphis Gets $11M Grant for Port 10 hours ago