2/19/2013 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University, Rothwell Hall, Room 133
Address: 106 West O St., Russellville, AR 72801
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "First Steps to Government Contracting."
Government contracting is different than contracting in the private sector; participants will learn state and federal procurement processes and find out how your business can register to sell to the government. A variety of websites and sources of information will be provided that will assist participants in locating further assistance.
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- Plans for Downtown Little Rock Bowling Alley, Beer Hall Progress 1 week ago
- Update: Sun Paper of China Picks Clark County for $1.3B Pulp Mill 6 days ago
- French Hill Names Warren Stephens, Others to Campaign Staff 4 months ago
- Gateway Town Center Tracts Top $10.4M (Real Deals) 6 hours ago
- Too Much Spending, Giving Force Osborne Family To Auction Assets 4 years ago