2/21/2013 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Price: $30; Clarksville Chamber members $20; veterans free
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Clarksville Chamber of Commerce
Address: 101 N. Johnson St., Clarksville, AR 72830
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Starting a Business in Arkansas."
This workshop helps to prepare participants for the intensive business planning process. Find out the major steps crucial to starting a business; identify key issues that affect your business success and discuss start-up requirements. Learn some of the common pitfalls you may face as an entrepreneur.
Workshop includes a how-to New Business Guide and handouts relevant to your county's licensing requirements. Registration is required.
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Widespread Growth Seen in Northwest Arkansas 6 days ago
- USA Truck CEO Paid $1.4M in Total Compensation in 2014 1 day ago
- Slideshow: Inside Robinson Center's $68 Million Renovation Project 6 days ago
- Windstream Spinoff CS&L to Begin Trading on Monday 1 day ago
- Humor Warms Bench in John Rogers Court Case 6 days ago