2/21/2013 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Price: $30; Clarksville Chamber members $20; veterans free
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Clarksville Chamber of Commerce
Address: 101 N. Johnson St., Clarksville, AR 72830
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Starting a Business in Arkansas."
This workshop helps to prepare participants for the intensive business planning process. Find out the major steps crucial to starting a business; identify key issues that affect your business success and discuss start-up requirements. Learn some of the common pitfalls you may face as an entrepreneur.
Workshop includes a how-to New Business Guide and handouts relevant to your county's licensing requirements. Registration is required.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Hutchinson, AEDC Launch 'Arkansas Inc.' to Recruit, Retain Companies 2 days ago
- East Little Rock's 'Innovation Alley' Drawing Grit, Funk Lovers 6 days ago
- Acxiom Reports 3Q Loss, But Revenue, Earnings Guidance Rises 2 days ago
- Murphy USA to Sell CAM Pipeline for $85M; 4Q Income Down 32 Percent 2 days ago
- Wayne Farms Plant in Laurel, Mississippi, to Lay Off 500 2 days ago