2/21/2013 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Price: $30; Clarksville Chamber members $20; veterans free
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Clarksville Chamber of Commerce
Address: 101 N. Johnson St., Clarksville, AR 72830
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Starting a Business in Arkansas."
This workshop helps to prepare participants for the intensive business planning process. Find out the major steps crucial to starting a business; identify key issues that affect your business success and discuss start-up requirements. Learn some of the common pitfalls you may face as an entrepreneur.
Workshop includes a how-to New Business Guide and handouts relevant to your county's licensing requirements. Registration is required.
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Majestic Death Looms Over Spa City 2 days ago
- Arkansas Business Hall of Fame Inductees Announced 13 hours ago
- Builders Association Looks at House of Incarcerated Former EVP 2 days ago
- Carl Vogelpohl to Lead Tort Reform Effort 11 hours ago
- Everyone Needs a Little Nudge (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago