2/21/2013 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Price: $30; Clarksville Chamber members $20; veterans free
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Clarksville Chamber of Commerce
Address: 101 N. Johnson St., Clarksville, AR 72830
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Starting a Business in Arkansas."
This workshop helps to prepare participants for the intensive business planning process. Find out the major steps crucial to starting a business; identify key issues that affect your business success and discuss start-up requirements. Learn some of the common pitfalls you may face as an entrepreneur.
Workshop includes a how-to New Business Guide and handouts relevant to your county's licensing requirements. Registration is required.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 2 days ago
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List 3 days ago
- Blue & You Foundation Gives $2.6M in Grants 2 days ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 4 days ago