2/21/2013 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Price: $30; Clarksville Chamber members $20; veterans free
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Clarksville Chamber of Commerce
Address: 101 N. Johnson St., Clarksville, AR 72830
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Starting a Business in Arkansas."
This workshop helps to prepare participants for the intensive business planning process. Find out the major steps crucial to starting a business; identify key issues that affect your business success and discuss start-up requirements. Learn some of the common pitfalls you may face as an entrepreneur.
Workshop includes a how-to New Business Guide and handouts relevant to your county's licensing requirements. Registration is required.
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 4 days ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 21 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Picasolar Receives $800k DOE Grant for Solar Efficiency 22 hours ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 4 days ago