2/21/2013 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Price: $30; Clarksville Chamber members $20; veterans free
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Clarksville Chamber of Commerce
Address: 101 N. Johnson St., Clarksville, AR 72830
The ATU Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Starting a Business in Arkansas."
This workshop helps to prepare participants for the intensive business planning process. Find out the major steps crucial to starting a business; identify key issues that affect your business success and discuss start-up requirements. Learn some of the common pitfalls you may face as an entrepreneur.
Workshop includes a how-to New Business Guide and handouts relevant to your county's licensing requirements. Registration is required.
- Video: WSJ Looks at Wal-Mart's High-Stakes Battle With Amazon
- Tyson Foods Plans $11M Expansion in Sherman, Texas
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 3 days ago
- Arkansas Officials Confirm Avian Flu in Scott County Chicken 4 hours ago
- A Look at 40 Under 40 Honorees Whose Lives Have Been Cut Short 3 days ago
- Banker Susie Smith Pursues Interest in Charity Work 3 days ago
- Darrin Williams Serves Call of Public Service as Lawyer, Banker, Politician 3 days ago