2/5/2013 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Phone: (870) 972-3517
Location: Room 201 ASU Delta Center for Economic Development
Address: 319 University Loop West, Jonesboro, AR 72401
Join the ASU SBTDC for a 3-hour, hands-on workshop and learn how to:
- Identify the very best customers
- Create a marketing message that will appeal to these best customers
- Easily find the right channels to connect with these best customers
- And improve your bottom line
In this workshop, attendees will receive tools, worksheets and research information they need to zero in on the right customers, saving time, money and growing your bottom line.
Two sessions will be offered at 1-4 p.m. and again at 6-9 p.m.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 4 days ago
- What's It Worth to You? (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 6 days ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 2 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 2 days ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 4 days ago