Arkansas Soil and Water Education Conference at Arkansas State University Convocation Center in Jonesboro
1/31/2013 @ 8:15 am
Price: Early registration $20; after Jan. 23 $40; includes lunch
Phone: (870) 972-3364
Location: Arkansas State University Convocation Center
Address: 217 Olympic Drive, Jonesboro, AR
The College of Agriculture and Technology at Arkansas State University hosts this annual conference to educate farmers, producers, consultants, policy makers and students about soil and water management and conservation.
During the opening session. speakers will discuss crop production methods, soil health, and residue management; in the second session, results of water quality and management studies will be the topic.
Butch Calhoun, secretary of agriculture for the State of Arkansas, will be the featured guest speaker during the conference luncheon.
Certified Crop Advisor Soil and Water Continuing Education Units (CEUs) will be awarded to those who attend.
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Chambers Bank Lands $2 Million Golden Judgment 2 days ago
- Baptist Health Sets Opening In Conway 2 days ago
- Obsessing Over Plagiarism (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Gaillardia Club Woes Spawned Phil Herrington Bankruptcy 2 days ago
- At Least One Offer Pending on John Rogers Lakewood Mansion in NLR 2 days ago