Arkansas Soil and Water Education Conference at Arkansas State University Convocation Center in Jonesboro
1/31/2013 @ 8:15 am
Price: Early registration $20; after Jan. 23 $40; includes lunch
Phone: (870) 972-3364
Location: Arkansas State University Convocation Center
Address: 217 Olympic Drive, Jonesboro, AR
The College of Agriculture and Technology at Arkansas State University hosts this annual conference to educate farmers, producers, consultants, policy makers and students about soil and water management and conservation.
During the opening session. speakers will discuss crop production methods, soil health, and residue management; in the second session, results of water quality and management studies will be the topic.
Butch Calhoun, secretary of agriculture for the State of Arkansas, will be the featured guest speaker during the conference luncheon.
Certified Crop Advisor Soil and Water Continuing Education Units (CEUs) will be awarded to those who attend.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- #ARWX: Homes, Businesses Without Power; Flights Canceled at LIT, XNA 14 hours ago
- American Cancels Nearly 1,000 Flights Amid Ice Storm 14 hours ago
- Allens Inc. for Sale, Bankruptcy Filings Show 2 weeks ago
- Toxicological Center Expands Ownership 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago