Arkansas Soil and Water Education Conference at Arkansas State University Convocation Center in Jonesboro
1/31/2013 @ 8:15 am
Price: Early registration $20; after Jan. 23 $40; includes lunch
Phone: (870) 972-3364
Location: Arkansas State University Convocation Center
Address: 217 Olympic Drive, Jonesboro, AR
The College of Agriculture and Technology at Arkansas State University hosts this annual conference to educate farmers, producers, consultants, policy makers and students about soil and water management and conservation.
During the opening session. speakers will discuss crop production methods, soil health, and residue management; in the second session, results of water quality and management studies will be the topic.
Butch Calhoun, secretary of agriculture for the State of Arkansas, will be the featured guest speaker during the conference luncheon.
Certified Crop Advisor Soil and Water Continuing Education Units (CEUs) will be awarded to those who attend.
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Questions About Martha Shoffner's Arrest That Should Be Answered Monday
- Video: What We Know About the Arrest of Martha Shoffner
- Arkansas Treasurer Martha Shoffner Resigns Amid Charges She Took Cash 6 hours ago
- Update: Complaint Says Martha Shoffner Accepted $6,000 Payment from Broker 1 day ago
- Remington Plans $32 Million Expansion of Lonoke Ammunition Plant 14 hours ago
- House GOP Leader Bruce Westerman Calls for Martha Shoffner's Removal 14 hours ago
- Texarkana's Truman Arnold Cos. Off Largest Private Companies List After Execs Move to Dallas 2 days ago