Arkansas Soil and Water Education Conference at Arkansas State University Convocation Center in Jonesboro
1/31/2013 @ 8:15 am
Price: Early registration $20; after Jan. 23 $40; includes lunch
Phone: (870) 972-3364
Location: Arkansas State University Convocation Center
Address: 217 Olympic Drive, Jonesboro, AR
The College of Agriculture and Technology at Arkansas State University hosts this annual conference to educate farmers, producers, consultants, policy makers and students about soil and water management and conservation.
During the opening session. speakers will discuss crop production methods, soil health, and residue management; in the second session, results of water quality and management studies will be the topic.
Butch Calhoun, secretary of agriculture for the State of Arkansas, will be the featured guest speaker during the conference luncheon.
Certified Crop Advisor Soil and Water Continuing Education Units (CEUs) will be awarded to those who attend.
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2016 6 days ago
- 'What If We're Wrong?' (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 6 days ago
- George's Inc. Names Chief Strategy and Commercial Officer 4 days ago
- Casino Campaign Announces Deal With Cherokee Nation 3 days ago
- El Dorado Board OKs Nearly $10M for Downtown Project 4 days ago