Arkansas Soil and Water Education Conference at Arkansas State University Convocation Center in Jonesboro
1/31/2013 @ 8:15 am
Price: Early registration $20; after Jan. 23 $40; includes lunch
Phone: (870) 972-3364
Location: Arkansas State University Convocation Center
Address: 217 Olympic Drive, Jonesboro, AR
The College of Agriculture and Technology at Arkansas State University hosts this annual conference to educate farmers, producers, consultants, policy makers and students about soil and water management and conservation.
During the opening session. speakers will discuss crop production methods, soil health, and residue management; in the second session, results of water quality and management studies will be the topic.
Butch Calhoun, secretary of agriculture for the State of Arkansas, will be the featured guest speaker during the conference luncheon.
Certified Crop Advisor Soil and Water Continuing Education Units (CEUs) will be awarded to those who attend.
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Reactions to Tom Cotton, Mark Pryor Debate
- KUAR, PBS Look at Minimum Wage Issue in Arkansas
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 21 hours ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 21 hours ago
- Maumelle Warehouse Attracts $11.2M Sale (Real Deals) 21 hours ago
- 16 Arkansas Public School Superintendent Jobs Top $200,000 21 hours ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 21 hours ago