2/13/2013 @ 8:00 am
Phone: (870) 972-2085
Location: Arkansas State University Convocation Center
Address: 217 Olympic Drive, Jonesboro, AR
The 19th annual Arkansas State University Agribusiness Conference will focus on agricultural technology, macroeconomic issues, and the outlook for commodity markets and agricultural policy.
Dr. James Bullard, president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, will be one of the featured speakers during the morning session.
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Rejecting Amazon, Little Rock Launches New Campaign 23 hours ago
- SPONSORED: Arkansas Is Open for Business, But Are We Ready? 4 days ago
- Arkansas Business Hall of Fame Inductees Announced 3 days ago
- Hospital Vendors Earn Millions for Services 4 days ago
- $5M From First National Bank Gets Naming Rights to A-State Convocation Center 41 mins ago