2/13/2013 @ 8:00 am
Phone: (870) 972-2085
Location: Arkansas State University Convocation Center
Address: 217 Olympic Drive, Jonesboro, AR
The 19th annual Arkansas State University Agribusiness Conference will focus on agricultural technology, macroeconomic issues, and the outlook for commodity markets and agricultural policy.
Dr. James Bullard, president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, will be one of the featured speakers during the morning session.
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Governor Tells Europe U.S. Is Still Committed to Global Trade 18 hours ago
- Asa Hutchinson Announces Appointments to Boards, Commissions 2 days ago
- TV Academy Chapter to Honor Pitcock, Foley, Long and Short 1 day ago
- $3.7M Buys Joyce Plaza In Fayetteville (NWA Real Deals) 2 months ago
- SPONSORED: Building a Sustainable Venture Ecosystem – The Long Game 19 hours ago