2/13/2013 @ 8:00 am
Phone: (870) 972-2085
Location: Arkansas State University Convocation Center
Address: 217 Olympic Drive, Jonesboro, AR
The 19th annual Arkansas State University Agribusiness Conference will focus on agricultural technology, macroeconomic issues, and the outlook for commodity markets and agricultural policy.
Dr. James Bullard, president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, will be one of the featured speakers during the morning session.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 10 hours ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 4 days ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch App Ready to Hit Market 1 day ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 1 day ago
- One Bank Sells Former Scooter Stuart House 4 days ago