2/13/2013 @ 8:00 am
Phone: (870) 972-2085
Location: Arkansas State University Convocation Center
Address: 217 Olympic Drive, Jonesboro, AR
The 19th annual Arkansas State University Agribusiness Conference will focus on agricultural technology, macroeconomic issues, and the outlook for commodity markets and agricultural policy.
Dr. James Bullard, president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, will be one of the featured speakers during the morning session.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 24 hours ago
- Lawsuit Hits Nerve for Former Friends Fighting Over Medical Fees Earned 24 hours ago
- Greenway Picks 7 John Deere Dealerships in $112M Buy 24 hours ago
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 24 hours ago
- Newly Insured 'Private Option' Arkansans Present Challenges, Opportunities 24 hours ago