2/13/2013 @ 8:00 am
Phone: (870) 972-2085
Location: Arkansas State University Convocation Center
Address: 217 Olympic Drive, Jonesboro, AR
The 19th annual Arkansas State University Agribusiness Conference will focus on agricultural technology, macroeconomic issues, and the outlook for commodity markets and agricultural policy.
Dr. James Bullard, president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, will be one of the featured speakers during the morning session.
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 19 hours ago
- Lonoke County Farmers Sue Turner Grain 19 hours ago
- Arkansas' Colette Honorable Nominated to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 4 hours ago
- TV Host Matt Mosler Announces Departure from KARK 4 weeks ago
- Tyson Foods, Hillshire Complete $8.5B Merger 19 hours ago