2/28/2013 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Phone: (501) 375-4606
Location: Arkansas Bar Association
Address: 2224 Cottondale Lane, Little Rock, Arkansas 72202
As an attorney, you never know what kind of clients are going to walk through the door or what questions this potential client may ask. We will present video vignettes that will cover some common questions covering divorce, child custody, bankruptcy, property disputes, wills and estates and elder care. Seasoned attorneys will then provide concise answers to these questions. This isn't theory and recitation of statutes, but rather, practical answers to the questions you and your clients face.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 3 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 21 hours ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 21 hours ago
- Book Excerpt: Charles Morgan on Jeff Ubben, Acxiom's Battle With ValueAct 1 day ago
- Cameron Smith, Karen Fetzer Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 1 day ago