2/12/2013 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: UALR Reynolds Business Building
Address: 2801 S. University Ave., Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Online Marketing in a Day." This full-day seminar will give participants the knowledge they need to establish and enhance their business's online presence.
- Get Listed Locally: Claim your free online listing to increase the chances of potential customers finding your business when they search for your product or service online
- 10 Tips for Better E-Marketing: Leave with 10 tips and tricks to making your e-marketing communications more deliverable, track-able, and effective
- Social Media for Small Business: Learn what it could mean for your business if you aren't involved in social media marketing and how to effectively manage social media marketing activities.
- Search Engine Optimization: Dramatically increase online visitors and sales by optimizing each page on your web site to attract qualified customers seeking your product or service
- Take Your Website Mobile: Optimize your website to reach potential customers who view your website and purchase products using a Smartphone or tablet
- John James Wants to Turn Old Post Office into Startup Hub
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
GAPI: Failed to authenticate user. Error: "https://developers.google.com/accounts/docs/AuthForInstalledApps