2/12/2013 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: UALR Reynolds Business Building
Address: 2801 S. University Ave., Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Online Marketing in a Day." This full-day seminar will give participants the knowledge they need to establish and enhance their business's online presence.
- Get Listed Locally: Claim your free online listing to increase the chances of potential customers finding your business when they search for your product or service online
- 10 Tips for Better E-Marketing: Leave with 10 tips and tricks to making your e-marketing communications more deliverable, track-able, and effective
- Social Media for Small Business: Learn what it could mean for your business if you aren't involved in social media marketing and how to effectively manage social media marketing activities.
- Search Engine Optimization: Dramatically increase online visitors and sales by optimizing each page on your web site to attract qualified customers seeking your product or service
- Take Your Website Mobile: Optimize your website to reach potential customers who view your website and purchase products using a Smartphone or tablet
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Tuckerman Couple Give $650K to Stadium Project at A-State 11 hours ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 2 days ago
- British Broker Tied to Joyce Judy Case Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud 2 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 2 days ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 2 days ago