2/21/2013 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: UALR Reynolds Business Center
Address: 2801 S. University, Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Introduction to Social Media." This presentation will cover how small businesses can use social media sites to help promote their business and grow their online presence. It will include how these sites fit into the overall online strategy, best practices on setting up accounts, and key metrics to monitor the campaign.
This seminar is for beginners who are unfamiliar with social media marketing and sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Advance registration required.
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Little Rock Tech Park Announces First Tenants 24 hours ago
- Arkansas Scholarship Lottery Picks CJRW for $34.5M Contract 22 hours ago
- Arkansas Medical Marijuana Commission Members to be Named 3 hours ago
- Tax Credits Help Little Rock Company Raise $1.25M for Movies 2 days ago
- Arkansas Arts Center Picks Studio Gang to Design Expansion, Renovation 19 hours ago