2/21/2013 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: UALR Reynolds Business Center
Address: 2801 S. University, Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Introduction to Social Media." This presentation will cover how small businesses can use social media sites to help promote their business and grow their online presence. It will include how these sites fit into the overall online strategy, best practices on setting up accounts, and key metrics to monitor the campaign.
This seminar is for beginners who are unfamiliar with social media marketing and sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Advance registration required.
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Cogswell Motors Owner, Wife Found Dead 3 days ago
- Coulson Oil to Build New Headquarters in NorthShore Business Park 1 day ago
- Alliance Insurance Agents Surprised by AID Order; Plan to Buy Insolvent Agency 3 days ago
- Hooters Set to Open in May 4 days ago
- Insurance Agent Berry Bishop Accused of Fraud, Misuse of Premium 3 days ago