2/21/2013 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: UALR Reynolds Business Center
Address: 2801 S. University, Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Introduction to Social Media." This presentation will cover how small businesses can use social media sites to help promote their business and grow their online presence. It will include how these sites fit into the overall online strategy, best practices on setting up accounts, and key metrics to monitor the campaign.
This seminar is for beginners who are unfamiliar with social media marketing and sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Advance registration required.
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- Sprint to Add Regional HQ in Little Rock, 100 Jobs by Year's End 20 hours ago
- 10 Startups Chosen For FinTech Accelerator Launching May 16 3 days ago
- Walnut Ridge, Others See Development Boost from I-57 Designation 1 day ago
- ArcBest Swings to $6M 1Q Loss, Cites 'Sluggish' Manufacturing 1 day ago
- Update: Sun Paper of China Picks Clark County for $1.3B Pulp Mill 4 days ago