2/21/2013 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: UALR Reynolds Business Center
Address: 2801 S. University, Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Introduction to Social Media." This presentation will cover how small businesses can use social media sites to help promote their business and grow their online presence. It will include how these sites fit into the overall online strategy, best practices on setting up accounts, and key metrics to monitor the campaign.
This seminar is for beginners who are unfamiliar with social media marketing and sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Advance registration required.
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Land in the Rock Program Helps Interns Connect, Plug Into City 6 days ago
- 2 Banks Join Arkansas Business' Largest Private Companies List 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 4 years ago
- 1836 Club Looking Forward to Lifetime of 'Sustainable' Luxury 1 day ago
- New KARK/KLRT Reporter Caitlin Rearden Expecting Little Rock Reunion 1 day ago