2/21/2013 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: UALR Reynolds Business Center
Address: 2801 S. University, Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Introduction to Social Media." This presentation will cover how small businesses can use social media sites to help promote their business and grow their online presence. It will include how these sites fit into the overall online strategy, best practices on setting up accounts, and key metrics to monitor the campaign.
This seminar is for beginners who are unfamiliar with social media marketing and sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Advance registration required.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 2 days ago
- US Attorney Files to Dismiss Mail Fraud Charges Against Martha Shoffner 13 hours ago
- Evaluating New Minimum Wage's Effects (Michael Pakko Commentary) 2 days ago
- Faulkner County's Sallis Ranch Gives Sanctuary to Horses in Need 2 days ago