2/21/2013 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: UALR Reynolds Business Center
Address: 2801 S. University, Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Introduction to Social Media." This presentation will cover how small businesses can use social media sites to help promote their business and grow their online presence. It will include how these sites fit into the overall online strategy, best practices on setting up accounts, and key metrics to monitor the campaign.
This seminar is for beginners who are unfamiliar with social media marketing and sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Advance registration required.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- No Time Like The Present (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 day ago
- Simmons Bank Drops National, Applies for State Charter 1 day ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Race Pits Judge vs Little Rock Lawyer 2 days ago
- Developmental Center Sells for $3.2 Million (Real Deals) 1 day ago
- New UA Chancellor Joseph Steinmetz Wants to Invest in Students 1 day ago