Smart Stewardship for Nonprofits: Making the Right Decision in Good Times and Bad at Clinton School of Public Service
2/5/2013 @ 6:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-5239
Location: Clinton School of Public Service
Address: 1200 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR
Peter Brinckerhoff is an internationally-renowned trainer, author and consultant to nonprofit organizations. He is a former board member of local, state and national nonprofits and has worked on the staff and as executive director of two regional nonprofits. Since founding his consulting firm Corporate Alternatives in 1982, Brinckerhoff has helped thousands of organizations to better serve their missions.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 11 hours ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 2 days ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 2 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 1 day ago
- Franchises Still Rule the Roost of Top Restaurants in the State by Receipts 2 days ago