3/14/2013 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Phone: (501) 505-1526
Location: Hendrix College, Student Life & Technology Center
Address: 1600 Washington Ave., Conway, AR 72032
The Raspberry Pi is a $35 credit-card sized computer that plugs into a television and keyboard, plays high-definition video, and can be used for many of the things that a desktop computer does, like spreadsheets, word processing and games.
The Raspberry Pi Bake-Off is an opportunity for aspiring programmers and techie hobbyists to showcase their own Raspberry Pi projects and creations for bragging rights and a chance to win a Raspberry Pi as a door prize. The event should also offer inspiration and Raspberry Pi recipes for local computer science teachers and students.
The program is sponsored by the Hendrix College Office of Technology Services and Arkansas Geek Central. Table space and power will be provided. Guest WiFi is available.
- Video: 'Arkansas Week' & the Arkansas Business Week in Review
- Mixed Expectations Ahead of Wal-Mart's 1Q Earnings
- Banks Ask Fed to Watch Wal-Mart's Financial Services More Closely
- State Treasurer Martha Shoffner Arrested for Extortion by FBI 1 day ago
- Update: Arkansas Treasurer Martha Shoffner Remains in Pulaski County Jail 4 hours ago
- Arkansas State Treasurer Martha Shoffner Targeted in Criminal Probe 4 months ago
- At Annual Meeting, Dillard's Mulls What to Do With Cash 2 days ago
- Troy Duke, L.R. Gardner Plan to Buy Bank of Rison 2 days ago