2/8/2013 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Phone: (501) 682-7540
Location: Department of Human Services
Address: 7th and Main Sts., Little Rock, AR
The Arkansas Service Commission hosts a free grant-writing workshop for nonprofits or other governmental agencies wishing to apply for AmeriCorps funds for the 2013-2014 year.
Participants will learn the information necessary to produce an application for AmeriCorps program funding in the 2013-2014 grant cycle. We will cover the service corps and six focus areas of Corporation for National and Community Service programs, identify the new national performance measures and tiers and discuss the financial and programmatic requirements of an AmeriCorps federal grant. You will learn the basics of AmeriCorps service, eGrants operating system, and the grant review and application process.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Glo Airlines Adds Direct Flights from Little Rock to Destin 16 hours ago
- Tech Park Talks Timeline with KATV; Mary Good to Step Down 17 hours ago
- Jacksonville Mayor: Millage Vote a 'Game Changer' 15 hours ago
- Little Rock Law Firm Loses Money in Forgery Scam 4 days ago
- Northwest Arkansas Makes Lonely Planet's Best in US List 2 days ago