2/8/2013 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Phone: (501) 682-7540
Location: Department of Human Services
Address: 7th and Main Sts., Little Rock, AR
The Arkansas Service Commission hosts a free grant-writing workshop for nonprofits or other governmental agencies wishing to apply for AmeriCorps funds for the 2013-2014 year.
Participants will learn the information necessary to produce an application for AmeriCorps program funding in the 2013-2014 grant cycle. We will cover the service corps and six focus areas of Corporation for National and Community Service programs, identify the new national performance measures and tiers and discuss the financial and programmatic requirements of an AmeriCorps federal grant. You will learn the basics of AmeriCorps service, eGrants operating system, and the grant review and application process.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 1 day ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 1 day ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 6 days ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 2 days ago
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas 1 day ago