2/8/2013 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Phone: (501) 682-7540
Location: Department of Human Services
Address: 7th and Main Sts., Little Rock, AR
The Arkansas Service Commission hosts a free grant-writing workshop for nonprofits or other governmental agencies wishing to apply for AmeriCorps funds for the 2013-2014 year.
Participants will learn the information necessary to produce an application for AmeriCorps program funding in the 2013-2014 grant cycle. We will cover the service corps and six focus areas of Corporation for National and Community Service programs, identify the new national performance measures and tiers and discuss the financial and programmatic requirements of an AmeriCorps federal grant. You will learn the basics of AmeriCorps service, eGrants operating system, and the grant review and application process.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- 181 People Who Have Got the Power 16 hours ago
- Immigration Reform Now (Editorial) 16 hours ago
- One Bank Turns Attention to Scooter Stuart Life Insurance Payouts 16 hours ago
- Value Place Hotel Visited by $4M Sale (Real Deals) 16 hours ago
- Big River Steel's John Correnti on Government's Role in Private-Sector Projects? 'Stay Out' 16 hours ago