2/8/2013 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Phone: (501) 682-7540
Location: Department of Human Services
Address: 7th and Main Sts., Little Rock, AR
The Arkansas Service Commission hosts a free grant-writing workshop for nonprofits or other governmental agencies wishing to apply for AmeriCorps funds for the 2013-2014 year.
Participants will learn the information necessary to produce an application for AmeriCorps program funding in the 2013-2014 grant cycle. We will cover the service corps and six focus areas of Corporation for National and Community Service programs, identify the new national performance measures and tiers and discuss the financial and programmatic requirements of an AmeriCorps federal grant. You will learn the basics of AmeriCorps service, eGrants operating system, and the grant review and application process.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Arkansas Medical Marijuana Association Names Board Chair 14 hours ago
- ARcare CEO Steven Collier Ready to Adapt with Whatever Washington Puts in Place 1 day ago
- FIS Partners With Two Startups; 2nd FinTech Accelerator Ends 4 weeks ago
- Riceland, Producers Rice Join to Take Stake in Sage V Foods in Little Rock 2 years ago
- LittleRock.com Redesign Still Waiting to Refresh 1 day ago