2/8/2013 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Phone: (501) 682-7540
Location: Department of Human Services
Address: 7th and Main Sts., Little Rock, AR
The Arkansas Service Commission hosts a free grant-writing workshop for nonprofits or other governmental agencies wishing to apply for AmeriCorps funds for the 2013-2014 year.
Participants will learn the information necessary to produce an application for AmeriCorps program funding in the 2013-2014 grant cycle. We will cover the service corps and six focus areas of Corporation for National and Community Service programs, identify the new national performance measures and tiers and discuss the financial and programmatic requirements of an AmeriCorps federal grant. You will learn the basics of AmeriCorps service, eGrants operating system, and the grant review and application process.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Matt Lile Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement, Agrees to 1-Year Prison Sentence 1 day ago
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 2 days ago
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit 2 weeks ago
- Too Much Spending, Giving Force Osborne Family To Auction Assets 2 years ago
- Partners Start Record Company in Little Rock 1 decade ago