2/7/2013 @ 7:30 pm
Phone: (501) 279-4497
Location: Harding University, Benson Auditorium
Address: 915 E. Market Ave., Searcy, AR
Member of The Wall Street Journal editorial board and senior economics writer Stephen Moore will make a presentation titled, "How America Can Get Its Mojo Back."
Moore's work focuses on economic issues, including budget, tax and monetary policy. Moore served as president of the Free Enterprise Fund, as a senior economist on the Congressional Joint Economic Committee, as a budget expert for the Heritage Foundation, and as a senior economics fellow at the Cato Institute where he published a number of studies on federal and state tax and budget policy.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Georgia Mjartan to Leave Our House 10 hours ago
- Ace Glass Building in East Village Sells for $1.5M 1 day ago
- Westrock, Circumference Join Money Managers List 3 days ago
- Business Leaders Quit Trump Panel; He Hits Back Hard 1 day ago
- Adviser's Cash Withdrawals Lead Feds to Sportsbook in Rogers 3 days ago