2/7/2013 @ 7:30 pm
Phone: (501) 279-4497
Location: Harding University, Benson Auditorium
Address: 915 E. Market Ave., Searcy, AR
Member of The Wall Street Journal editorial board and senior economics writer Stephen Moore will make a presentation titled, "How America Can Get Its Mojo Back."
Moore's work focuses on economic issues, including budget, tax and monetary policy. Moore served as president of the Free Enterprise Fund, as a senior economist on the Congressional Joint Economic Committee, as a budget expert for the Heritage Foundation, and as a senior economics fellow at the Cato Institute where he published a number of studies on federal and state tax and budget policy.
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Pulaski County's Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 2 days ago
- Northwest Arkansas' Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 2 days ago
- Trial Set for June 1 for Former One Bank Execs 2 days ago
- Iron Yard Closing Little Rock Campus 2 hours ago
- Asa Hutchinson III Arrested at Alabama Music Festival 16 hours ago