2/7/2013 @ 7:30 pm
Phone: (501) 279-4497
Location: Harding University, Benson Auditorium
Address: 915 E. Market Ave., Searcy, AR
Member of The Wall Street Journal editorial board and senior economics writer Stephen Moore will make a presentation titled, "How America Can Get Its Mojo Back."
Moore's work focuses on economic issues, including budget, tax and monetary policy. Moore served as president of the Free Enterprise Fund, as a senior economist on the Congressional Joint Economic Committee, as a budget expert for the Heritage Foundation, and as a senior economics fellow at the Cato Institute where he published a number of studies on federal and state tax and budget policy.
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- $2.8 Million Transaction Visits LR's Legacy Hotel (Real Deals) 11 hours ago
- Eldridge Aims to Unseat Boozman in Arkansas US Senate Race 4 hours ago
- Allied Auction Saw More Banks Bid; Chambers Garnishes Golden's Last Paycheck 11 hours ago
- No Surprise: Higher Pay Helps Attract, Retain Employees 11 hours ago
- Early Voting Begins for Arkansas General Election 4 hours ago