2/7/2013 @ 7:30 pm
Phone: (501) 279-4497
Location: Harding University, Benson Auditorium
Address: 915 E. Market Ave., Searcy, AR
Member of The Wall Street Journal editorial board and senior economics writer Stephen Moore will make a presentation titled, "How America Can Get Its Mojo Back."
Moore's work focuses on economic issues, including budget, tax and monetary policy. Moore served as president of the Free Enterprise Fund, as a senior economist on the Congressional Joint Economic Committee, as a budget expert for the Heritage Foundation, and as a senior economics fellow at the Cato Institute where he published a number of studies on federal and state tax and budget policy.
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Haag Brown Unveils Reserve at Hill Park Development 3 days ago
- Hospitality Arrives Before Hotel at Arkansas State 6 days ago
- P.A.M. Transportation 1Q Earnings Down 22 Percent 1 day ago
- Asa Hutchinson Calls for $70M in Budget Cuts 21 hours ago
- Update: Tyson Foods' $4.2B AdvancePierre Deal 'About Growth' 4 days ago