2/7/2013 @ 7:30 pm
Phone: (501) 279-4497
Location: Harding University, Benson Auditorium
Address: 915 E. Market Ave., Searcy, AR
Member of The Wall Street Journal editorial board and senior economics writer Stephen Moore will make a presentation titled, "How America Can Get Its Mojo Back."
Moore's work focuses on economic issues, including budget, tax and monetary policy. Moore served as president of the Free Enterprise Fund, as a senior economist on the Congressional Joint Economic Committee, as a budget expert for the Heritage Foundation, and as a senior economics fellow at the Cato Institute where he published a number of studies on federal and state tax and budget policy.
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- TV Academy Chapter to Honor Pitcock, Foley, Long and Short 1 day ago
- Asa Hutchinson Announces Appointments to Boards, Commissions 2 days ago
- Senate GOP Releases Bill to Cut Medicaid, Alter 'Obamacare' 15 hours ago
- Road Fix Up to Voters? ‘Well, Maybe' 4 days ago
- Pat Harris on The Rise of Real Estate in Northwest Arkansas 4 days ago