Office of the Comptroller of the Currency Workshop: Mastering the Basics A Director's Challenge at DoubleTree Little Rock
2/11/2013 12:00 am - 2/13/2013 12:00 am
Phone: (240) 485-1700
Location: DoubleTree Hotel
Address: 424 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR 72201
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency hosts this workshop for directors of national community banks and federal savings associations.
"Mastering the Basics: A Director's Challenge" is a workshop designed exclusively for directors of institutions supervised by the OCC and provides practical information on the fundamental requirements of board participation. Taught by seasoned OCC supervision staff, the workshop focuses on directors' duties and core responsibilities, effective board and committee structure, expectations of the regulators, key information needs, understanding bank ratings, and the like.
Participants receive a pre-workshop reading package and course materials, assorted supervisory publications, and a Dictionary of Banking Terms.
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- White County Woman Wins $1.25M Defamation Case Against Website 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Hutchinson: Keep Private Option Through 2016, Have Task Force Find Reforms 3 days ago
- Tyson Foods Gives $1M to Downtown Springdale Alliance 2 days ago
- The 2014 Executive Q&A Issue 3 weeks ago