Office of the Comptroller of the Currency Workshop: Mastering the Basics A Director's Challenge at DoubleTree Little Rock
2/11/2013 12:00 am - 2/13/2013 12:00 am
Phone: (240) 485-1700
Location: DoubleTree Hotel
Address: 424 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR 72201
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency hosts this workshop for directors of national community banks and federal savings associations.
"Mastering the Basics: A Director's Challenge" is a workshop designed exclusively for directors of institutions supervised by the OCC and provides practical information on the fundamental requirements of board participation. Taught by seasoned OCC supervision staff, the workshop focuses on directors' duties and core responsibilities, effective board and committee structure, expectations of the regulators, key information needs, understanding bank ratings, and the like.
Participants receive a pre-workshop reading package and course materials, assorted supervisory publications, and a Dictionary of Banking Terms.
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Bill Clinton Eyes Exit From Charity That Has Shaped Legacy 16 hours ago
- At Rotary, CEO Tony Thomas Talks 10 Years of Windstream 1 day ago
- Zips Car Wash of Jonesboro Acquires Boomerang Car Wash 8 hours ago
- Governor, FDA Sign Agreement Extending NCTR Program 11 hours ago
- Wal-Mart's McMillon Tops Compensation List of 100 Arkansas Public Company Execs 3 days ago