Office of the Comptroller of the Currency Workshop: Mastering the Basics A Director's Challenge at DoubleTree Little Rock
2/11/2013 12:00 am - 2/13/2013 12:00 am
Phone: (240) 485-1700
Location: DoubleTree Hotel
Address: 424 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR 72201
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency hosts this workshop for directors of national community banks and federal savings associations.
"Mastering the Basics: A Director's Challenge" is a workshop designed exclusively for directors of institutions supervised by the OCC and provides practical information on the fundamental requirements of board participation. Taught by seasoned OCC supervision staff, the workshop focuses on directors' duties and core responsibilities, effective board and committee structure, expectations of the regulators, key information needs, understanding bank ratings, and the like.
Participants receive a pre-workshop reading package and course materials, assorted supervisory publications, and a Dictionary of Banking Terms.
- Soirée: Potbelly Sandwich Shop Coming to Little Rock
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- Three More Banks File Claims Against Dennis Smiley Collateral 1 day ago
- Taziki's Breaks Ground at McCain Mall in North Little Rock 11 hours ago
- Judge Tim Fox Strikes Down Arkansas Voter ID Law 4 hours ago
- Arkansas Doctors Discover the Joys Of Concierge Care 4 days ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Gets $25.6M Pay Package 1 day ago