Office of the Comptroller of the Currency Workshop: Mastering the Basics A Director's Challenge at DoubleTree Little Rock
2/11/2013 12:00 am - 2/13/2013 12:00 am
Phone: (240) 485-1700
Location: DoubleTree Hotel
Address: 424 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR 72201
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency hosts this workshop for directors of national community banks and federal savings associations.
"Mastering the Basics: A Director's Challenge" is a workshop designed exclusively for directors of institutions supervised by the OCC and provides practical information on the fundamental requirements of board participation. Taught by seasoned OCC supervision staff, the workshop focuses on directors' duties and core responsibilities, effective board and committee structure, expectations of the regulators, key information needs, understanding bank ratings, and the like.
Participants receive a pre-workshop reading package and course materials, assorted supervisory publications, and a Dictionary of Banking Terms.
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Relyance Bank to Acquire Heartland Bank Branches 1 day ago
- Fishing Boat Maker Vexus Launches in Flippin 1 day ago
- In Becoming an Arts Beacon, UA Refurbishes a Landmark 4 days ago
- Windgate Foundation Donates $40M for Art District at UA 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Gives Workers a Way to Get Paid Earlier 11 hours ago