Office of the Comptroller of the Currency Workshop: Mastering the Basics A Director's Challenge at DoubleTree Little Rock
2/11/2013 12:00 am - 2/13/2013 12:00 am
Phone: (240) 485-1700
Location: DoubleTree Hotel
Address: 424 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR 72201
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency hosts this workshop for directors of national community banks and federal savings associations.
"Mastering the Basics: A Director's Challenge" is a workshop designed exclusively for directors of institutions supervised by the OCC and provides practical information on the fundamental requirements of board participation. Taught by seasoned OCC supervision staff, the workshop focuses on directors' duties and core responsibilities, effective board and committee structure, expectations of the regulators, key information needs, understanding bank ratings, and the like.
Participants receive a pre-workshop reading package and course materials, assorted supervisory publications, and a Dictionary of Banking Terms.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Glo Airlines Adds Direct Flights from Little Rock to Destin 3 days ago
- Report: Jonesboro Weathered Recession Well, Leads State in Job Growth 2 days ago
- Northwest Arkansas Makes Lonely Planet's Best in US List 4 days ago
- No Time Like The Present (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 6 days ago
- Dollar Tree To Set Roots in Farmington 6 days ago