2/19/2013 @ 5:15 pm
Price: $60, tables of 10 $600
Phone: (501) 372-5959
Location: Verizon Arena
Address: 1 Verizon Arena Way, Little Rock, AR 72114
Cocktail reception begins at 5:15 p.m. and will be followed by a dinner and program.
The program will feature guest speaker Mr. James Lee Witt, Executive Chairman of the Board with Witt O’Brien’s and Former Director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
Cathy Owen (Eagle Bank & Trust Company), the Chamber's 2012 Chairman, will present her administration's accomplishments of the past year, while John Burgess (Mainstream Technologies), the 2013 Chamber Chairman, will look ahead to plans for North Little Rock's future.
The 2012 Business of the Year award recipient, Wyndham Riverfront, and 2012 Non-Profit Partner of the Year award recipient, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arkansas, will be recognized.
- Little Rock Marriott Caps $16M Renovations with Relaunch Party
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- County Clerk Cancels Leslie Rutledge's Voter Registration 2 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Makes 28 Appointments to Arkansas Boards, Commissions 5 hours ago
- Windstream Names Bob Gunderman Interim CFO 8 hours ago
- Developers Reimagine Conway's Oak Street 3 days ago
- Dominik Mjartan Promoted at Southern Bancorp 5 hours ago