2/19/2013 @ 5:15 pm
Price: $60, tables of 10 $600
Phone: (501) 372-5959
Location: Verizon Arena
Address: 1 Verizon Arena Way, Little Rock, AR 72114
Cocktail reception begins at 5:15 p.m. and will be followed by a dinner and program.
The program will feature guest speaker Mr. James Lee Witt, Executive Chairman of the Board with Witt O’Brien’s and Former Director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
Cathy Owen (Eagle Bank & Trust Company), the Chamber's 2012 Chairman, will present her administration's accomplishments of the past year, while John Burgess (Mainstream Technologies), the 2013 Chamber Chairman, will look ahead to plans for North Little Rock's future.
The 2012 Business of the Year award recipient, Wyndham Riverfront, and 2012 Non-Profit Partner of the Year award recipient, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arkansas, will be recognized.
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Update: No Action on Lawyer Sanctions; Holmes Rethinking Finding of 'Bad Faith' 1 day ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2016 6 days ago
- Crisis or Speed Bump? What Brexit Vote Means for World Economy 1 day ago
- SPONSORED: It's Time for Arkansans to say, 'No More Dumb Money!' 2 days ago
- FedEx Facility in Mabelvale Sold for $31.7M 4 days ago