2/19/2013 @ 5:15 pm
Price: $60, tables of 10 $600
Phone: (501) 372-5959
Location: Verizon Arena
Address: 1 Verizon Arena Way, Little Rock, AR 72114
Cocktail reception begins at 5:15 p.m. and will be followed by a dinner and program.
The program will feature guest speaker Mr. James Lee Witt, Executive Chairman of the Board with Witt O’Brien’s and Former Director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
Cathy Owen (Eagle Bank & Trust Company), the Chamber's 2012 Chairman, will present her administration's accomplishments of the past year, while John Burgess (Mainstream Technologies), the 2013 Chamber Chairman, will look ahead to plans for North Little Rock's future.
The 2012 Business of the Year award recipient, Wyndham Riverfront, and 2012 Non-Profit Partner of the Year award recipient, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arkansas, will be recognized.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Georgia Mjartan to Leave Our House 17 hours ago
- Hudson Cisne & Co. Acquires Newton Owen Boyd & Smoke 17 hours ago
- Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame: Brinda J. Jackson, Groundbreaking Architect 3 days ago
- Adviser's Cash Withdrawals Lead Feds to Sportsbook in Rogers 3 days ago
- Westrock, Circumference Join Money Managers List 3 days ago