2/19/2013 @ 5:15 pm
Price: $60, tables of 10 $600
Phone: (501) 372-5959
Location: Verizon Arena
Address: 1 Verizon Arena Way, Little Rock, AR 72114
Cocktail reception begins at 5:15 p.m. and will be followed by a dinner and program.
The program will feature guest speaker Mr. James Lee Witt, Executive Chairman of the Board with Witt O’Brien’s and Former Director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
Cathy Owen (Eagle Bank & Trust Company), the Chamber's 2012 Chairman, will present her administration's accomplishments of the past year, while John Burgess (Mainstream Technologies), the 2013 Chamber Chairman, will look ahead to plans for North Little Rock's future.
The 2012 Business of the Year award recipient, Wyndham Riverfront, and 2012 Non-Profit Partner of the Year award recipient, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arkansas, will be recognized.
- Report: Wal-Mart CFO Claims 'Very Good Sales' Lately
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Federal Jury Finds Martha Shoffner Guilty of Bribery, Extortion 20 hours ago
- CJRW Takes On Changes in Marketing Industry 3 days ago
- IberiaBank Keeps Adding Acquisitions 3 days ago
- Securities Department Goes After Firm That Did Business With Martha Shoffner's Office 1 day ago
- 6 Arkansas Banks Lost Money in 2013 1 day ago