2/19/2013 @ 5:15 pm
Price: $60, tables of 10 $600
Phone: (501) 372-5959
Location: Verizon Arena
Address: 1 Verizon Arena Way, Little Rock, AR 72114
Cocktail reception begins at 5:15 p.m. and will be followed by a dinner and program.
The program will feature guest speaker Mr. James Lee Witt, Executive Chairman of the Board with Witt O’Brien’s and Former Director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
Cathy Owen (Eagle Bank & Trust Company), the Chamber's 2012 Chairman, will present her administration's accomplishments of the past year, while John Burgess (Mainstream Technologies), the 2013 Chamber Chairman, will look ahead to plans for North Little Rock's future.
The 2012 Business of the Year award recipient, Wyndham Riverfront, and 2012 Non-Profit Partner of the Year award recipient, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arkansas, will be recognized.
- Communications Sales & Leasing is Trading Now
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Conway Startup Grainster's Boasts Wildly Optimistic Projections 23 hours ago
- Warren Stephens Bets on Startup Roadie Shipping Network 23 hours ago
- Windstream Spinoff CS&L to Begin Trading on Monday 3 days ago
- Pediatrics Plus Buy Tops $8.1M Mark (Real Deals) 23 hours ago
- Acme Bankruptcy Proceedings Reveal Kevin Lewis Loss 23 hours ago