Take Your Business to the Next Level Seminar at University of Arkansas Community College in Batesville
2/21/2013 - 3/28/2013
Phone: (870) 972-3517
Location: University of Arkansas Community College in Batesville
Address: 2005 White Drive, Batesville, AR 72501
The Batesville Area Chamber of Commerce, Arkansas State University Small Business and Technology Development Center, Independence County Economic Development, Inc., and area lenders to host a six-night program beginning for area businesses to help maximize their economic potential.
The "Operation JumpStart: First Steps to the Next Level" series is designed as a hands-on program that will help area businesses find new market opportunities, manage costs, improve their bottom line and keep their firms financially healthy.
As part the series, participants will learn how to create an entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on skills to develop realistic marketing plans, tools to improve market analysis and penetration, easy to use financial management tips, develop realistic budgets, create the right management team for growth and much more.
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- What Commuters Can Expect When the Broadway Bridge Closes Wednesday 11 hours ago
- UAMS Cures RxResults' One-Sided Contract 2 days ago
- Clean Line Meets Resistance from Arkansas Lawmakers 2 days ago
- Latin Dance Club To Take Lead on Juanita's River Market Space 2 days ago
- Community First Bancshares Price Tag Rises to $77M In Equity Deal 2 days ago