Take Your Business to the Next Level Seminar at University of Arkansas Community College in Batesville
2/21/2013 - 3/28/2013
Phone: (870) 972-3517
Location: University of Arkansas Community College in Batesville
Address: 2005 White Drive, Batesville, AR 72501
The Batesville Area Chamber of Commerce, Arkansas State University Small Business and Technology Development Center, Independence County Economic Development, Inc., and area lenders to host a six-night program beginning for area businesses to help maximize their economic potential.
The "Operation JumpStart: First Steps to the Next Level" series is designed as a hands-on program that will help area businesses find new market opportunities, manage costs, improve their bottom line and keep their firms financially healthy.
As part the series, participants will learn how to create an entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on skills to develop realistic marketing plans, tools to improve market analysis and penetration, easy to use financial management tips, develop realistic budgets, create the right management team for growth and much more.
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- Judge Orders Turner Grain Not to Dispose of Assets 21 hours ago
- State Agriculture Officials: Money at Stake in Turner Grain Could Reach $50M 20 hours ago
- 8 Farmers File Fraud Lawsuit Against Turner Grain 3 days ago
- Turner Grain Officers No Longer Principals in Related Company 1 day ago
- Mike Huckabee: 'Stop the Fight' Over Common Core 1 day ago