Take Your Business to the Next Level Seminar at University of Arkansas Community College in Batesville
2/21/2013 - 3/28/2013
Phone: (870) 972-3517
Location: University of Arkansas Community College in Batesville
Address: 2005 White Drive, Batesville, AR 72501
The Batesville Area Chamber of Commerce, Arkansas State University Small Business and Technology Development Center, Independence County Economic Development, Inc., and area lenders to host a six-night program beginning for area businesses to help maximize their economic potential.
The "Operation JumpStart: First Steps to the Next Level" series is designed as a hands-on program that will help area businesses find new market opportunities, manage costs, improve their bottom line and keep their firms financially healthy.
As part the series, participants will learn how to create an entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on skills to develop realistic marketing plans, tools to improve market analysis and penetration, easy to use financial management tips, develop realistic budgets, create the right management team for growth and much more.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Indian Mall Site in Jonesboro Sold to Memphis Group; Redevelopment Planned 3 days ago
- FIS Partners With Two Startups; 2nd FinTech Accelerator Ends 4 weeks ago
- America's Car-Mart CEO Henderson Announces Retirement 4 days ago
- Adviser's Cash Withdrawals Lead Feds to Sportsbook in Rogers 1 week ago
- Arkansas Gets First Medical Pot Dispensary Application 3 days ago