Take Your Business to the Next Level Seminar at University of Arkansas Community College in Batesville
2/21/2013 - 3/28/2013
Phone: (870) 972-3517
Location: University of Arkansas Community College in Batesville
Address: 2005 White Drive, Batesville, AR 72501
The Batesville Area Chamber of Commerce, Arkansas State University Small Business and Technology Development Center, Independence County Economic Development, Inc., and area lenders to host a six-night program beginning for area businesses to help maximize their economic potential.
The "Operation JumpStart: First Steps to the Next Level" series is designed as a hands-on program that will help area businesses find new market opportunities, manage costs, improve their bottom line and keep their firms financially healthy.
As part the series, participants will learn how to create an entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on skills to develop realistic marketing plans, tools to improve market analysis and penetration, easy to use financial management tips, develop realistic budgets, create the right management team for growth and much more.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 6 days ago
- UPDATED: Bill Clark, Leader in Business, Dies at 63 7 years ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- The Top 10 Arkansas High School Football Teams in Class 5A 4 years ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 3 days ago