Take Your Business to the Next Level Seminar at University of Arkansas Community College in Batesville
2/21/2013 - 3/28/2013
Phone: (870) 972-3517
Location: University of Arkansas Community College in Batesville
Address: 2005 White Drive, Batesville, AR 72501
The Batesville Area Chamber of Commerce, Arkansas State University Small Business and Technology Development Center, Independence County Economic Development, Inc., and area lenders to host a six-night program beginning for area businesses to help maximize their economic potential.
The "Operation JumpStart: First Steps to the Next Level" series is designed as a hands-on program that will help area businesses find new market opportunities, manage costs, improve their bottom line and keep their firms financially healthy.
As part the series, participants will learn how to create an entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on skills to develop realistic marketing plans, tools to improve market analysis and penetration, easy to use financial management tips, develop realistic budgets, create the right management team for growth and much more.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Car-Mart Stays the Course in Low-Interest Environment 1 day ago
- Foreign Patent Trolls Threaten Arkansas Economy (Warwick Sabin Commentary) 1 day ago
- Greenway Picks 7 John Deere Dealerships in $112M Buy 1 day ago
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 4 days ago