2/14/2013 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce
Address: 1 Chamber Plaza, Little Rock, AR 72201
The Arkansas District Export Council, in cooperation with Arkansas U.S. Export Assistance Center and the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce, will facilitate this four-part workshop for Arkansas companies wanting to engage in international trade or expand sales into new international markets.
The program will focus on identifying export markets; identifying international business partners; managing logistics and transportation; and managing international trade finance. This program is designed for all levels of staff at companies that primarily sell into at least one market or region and seek to increase their capabilities to identify and communicate with buyers, banks, logistics intermediaries and others that are part of an export transaction.
Workshop dates for the program are Feb. 14 & 28, and March 14 & 28.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Arkansas Business Presents the 2014 Power List 22 hours ago
- Immigration Reform Now (Editorial) 22 hours ago
- One Bank Turns Attention to Scooter Stuart Life Insurance Payouts 22 hours ago
- Value Place Hotel Visited by $4M Sale (Real Deals) 22 hours ago
- Big River Steel's John Correnti on Government's Role in Private-Sector Projects? 'Stay Out' 22 hours ago