2/14/2013 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce
Address: 1 Chamber Plaza, Little Rock, AR 72201
The Arkansas District Export Council, in cooperation with Arkansas U.S. Export Assistance Center and the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce, will facilitate this four-part workshop for Arkansas companies wanting to engage in international trade or expand sales into new international markets.
The program will focus on identifying export markets; identifying international business partners; managing logistics and transportation; and managing international trade finance. This program is designed for all levels of staff at companies that primarily sell into at least one market or region and seek to increase their capabilities to identify and communicate with buyers, banks, logistics intermediaries and others that are part of an export transaction.
Workshop dates for the program are Feb. 14 & 28, and March 14 & 28.
- John James Wants to Turn Old Post Office into Startup Hub
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Someone's Son Is Dead (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Big Companies, Big Revenue: 75 Largest Private Companies in Arkansas Bring In $32.8B 3 days ago
- Affordable Care Act Pushes Up Revenue for Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield 3 days ago
- Little Rock Company Priority Growing Under the Wire 3 days ago
- Editor Roger Hodge Leaves Oxford American for The Intercept 6 hours ago