2/14/2013 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce
Address: 1 Chamber Plaza, Little Rock, AR 72201
The Arkansas District Export Council, in cooperation with Arkansas U.S. Export Assistance Center and the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce, will facilitate this four-part workshop for Arkansas companies wanting to engage in international trade or expand sales into new international markets.
The program will focus on identifying export markets; identifying international business partners; managing logistics and transportation; and managing international trade finance. This program is designed for all levels of staff at companies that primarily sell into at least one market or region and seek to increase their capabilities to identify and communicate with buyers, banks, logistics intermediaries and others that are part of an export transaction.
Workshop dates for the program are Feb. 14 & 28, and March 14 & 28.
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Former Hogs QB Clint Stoerner Tangles with Former Business Partners 3 days ago
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo 13 hours ago
- Little Rock Marks Milestone at Robinson Center Renovation 13 hours ago
- Wal-Mart SVP Rick Webb: NWA Needs Employees Educated in STEM 3 days ago
- Northwest Arkansas Transforming Into a Tech Hub 3 days ago