2/14/2013 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce
Address: 1 Chamber Plaza, Little Rock, AR 72201
The Arkansas District Export Council, in cooperation with Arkansas U.S. Export Assistance Center and the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce, will facilitate this four-part workshop for Arkansas companies wanting to engage in international trade or expand sales into new international markets.
The program will focus on identifying export markets; identifying international business partners; managing logistics and transportation; and managing international trade finance. This program is designed for all levels of staff at companies that primarily sell into at least one market or region and seek to increase their capabilities to identify and communicate with buyers, banks, logistics intermediaries and others that are part of an export transaction.
Workshop dates for the program are Feb. 14 & 28, and March 14 & 28.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas 12 hours ago
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 9 hours ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 9 hours ago
- University of Arkansas Alumna Gives $600k to Alma Mater 1 day ago
- Home BancShares Completes Purchase of Broward Financial 12 hours ago