2/14/2013 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce
Address: 1 Chamber Plaza, Little Rock, AR 72201
The Arkansas District Export Council, in cooperation with Arkansas U.S. Export Assistance Center and the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce, will facilitate this four-part workshop for Arkansas companies wanting to engage in international trade or expand sales into new international markets.
The program will focus on identifying export markets; identifying international business partners; managing logistics and transportation; and managing international trade finance. This program is designed for all levels of staff at companies that primarily sell into at least one market or region and seek to increase their capabilities to identify and communicate with buyers, banks, logistics intermediaries and others that are part of an export transaction.
Workshop dates for the program are Feb. 14 & 28, and March 14 & 28.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 8 months ago
- Filing Period Highlights Arkansas Political Shift (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 4 hours ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 4 weeks ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago