IABC University and Meeting: Museum of Discovery CEO Kelley Bass at UALR William H. Bowen School of Law
Price: $30, lunch included
Location: University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law
Address: 1201 McMath Ave., Little Rock, AR 72202
Kelley Bass, who was recently named chief executive officer of the Museum of Discovery, speaks at this month's IABC Arkansas meeting, which will be held in conjunction with the group's annual IABC University program.
IABC University is an opportunity for college seniors studying advertising, public relations, marketing and communication at Arkansas colleges and universities to participate in skills-building workshops, network with communication professionals, and participate in job shadowing with seasoned "advisors" from corporate, non-profit and freelance sectors.
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Land in the Rock Program Helps Interns Connect, Plug Into City 6 days ago
- 2 Banks Join Arkansas Business' Largest Private Companies List 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 4 years ago
- 1836 Club Looking Forward to Lifetime of 'Sustainable' Luxury 1 day ago
- New KARK/KLRT Reporter Caitlin Rearden Expecting Little Rock Reunion 1 day ago