IABC University and Meeting: Museum of Discovery CEO Kelley Bass at UALR William H. Bowen School of Law
2/22/2013 @ 12:00 am
Price: $30, lunch included
Location: University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law
Address: 1201 McMath Ave., Little Rock, AR 72202
Kelley Bass, who was recently named chief executive officer of the Museum of Discovery, speaks at this month's IABC Arkansas meeting, which will be held in conjunction with the group's annual IABC University program.
IABC University is an opportunity for college seniors studying advertising, public relations, marketing and communication at Arkansas colleges and universities to participate in skills-building workshops, network with communication professionals, and participate in job shadowing with seasoned "advisors" from corporate, non-profit and freelance sectors.
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Wal-Mart Takes Top Spot in Fortune Global 500
- Upscale Rivals Play Catch-up to Cache in Sales Receipts 5 days ago
- Dr. Lowry Barnes to Chair UAMS Orthopedic Surgery Department 11 hours ago
- Lyon College Receives $1M Donation from Wilson Foundation 10 hours ago
- Conway's Second Chick-fil-A Opens Thursday 1 day ago
- Agriculture Industry Seeks to Create 'Right to Farm' 1 day ago