IABC University and Meeting: Museum of Discovery CEO Kelley Bass at UALR William H. Bowen School of Law
2/22/2013 @ 12:00 am
Price: $30, lunch included
Location: University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law
Address: 1201 McMath Ave., Little Rock, AR 72202
Kelley Bass, who was recently named chief executive officer of the Museum of Discovery, speaks at this month's IABC Arkansas meeting, which will be held in conjunction with the group's annual IABC University program.
IABC University is an opportunity for college seniors studying advertising, public relations, marketing and communication at Arkansas colleges and universities to participate in skills-building workshops, network with communication professionals, and participate in job shadowing with seasoned "advisors" from corporate, non-profit and freelance sectors.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Three More Restaurants Raise Bar on List of Mixed Drink Sales 1 week ago
- Immigration Reform Now (Editorial) 1 hour ago
- Big River Steel's John Correnti on Government's Role in Private-Sector Projects? 'Stay Out' 1 hour ago
- Tyson Foods Closing 3 Plants in Iowa, NY, NM 9 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago