IABC University and Meeting: Museum of Discovery CEO Kelley Bass at UALR William H. Bowen School of Law
Price: $30, lunch included
Location: University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law
Address: 1201 McMath Ave., Little Rock, AR 72202
Kelley Bass, who was recently named chief executive officer of the Museum of Discovery, speaks at this month's IABC Arkansas meeting, which will be held in conjunction with the group's annual IABC University program.
IABC University is an opportunity for college seniors studying advertising, public relations, marketing and communication at Arkansas colleges and universities to participate in skills-building workshops, network with communication professionals, and participate in job shadowing with seasoned "advisors" from corporate, non-profit and freelance sectors.
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- In Arkansas, Rural Hospitals Fight to Recruit Doctors 2 days ago
- UALR Offers Sneak Peek at Virtual Reality 2 days ago
- Tyson Foods Gives $1.3M to UA System's Agriculture Division 19 hours ago
- Scott Varady to Lead Razorback Foundation 22 hours ago
- Hilton Garden Inn To Keep Reservation in Little Rock 2 days ago