IABC University and Meeting: Museum of Discovery CEO Kelley Bass at UALR William H. Bowen School of Law
Price: $30, lunch included
Location: University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law
Address: 1201 McMath Ave., Little Rock, AR 72202
Kelley Bass, who was recently named chief executive officer of the Museum of Discovery, speaks at this month's IABC Arkansas meeting, which will be held in conjunction with the group's annual IABC University program.
IABC University is an opportunity for college seniors studying advertising, public relations, marketing and communication at Arkansas colleges and universities to participate in skills-building workshops, network with communication professionals, and participate in job shadowing with seasoned "advisors" from corporate, non-profit and freelance sectors.
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Update: Brenda Montgomery Gets 57 Months in Prison for Lawrence County Bank Theft 1 day ago
- Third Walnut Ridge Defendant Gets Shorter Sentence, Co-Conspirators May Benefit 4 hours ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Contributes to Statewide Deposit Growth 10 hours ago
- SIG Sauer Finalizes Plans to Move to Jacksonville 5 months ago
- ESP Confirms Jefferson County Site For $3B Project, Citing Easement Success 3 days ago