2/27/2013 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Location: Conway Area Chamber of Commerce
Address: 900 Oak St., Conway, AR 72032
A large portion of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act becomes effective Jan. 1, 2014.
Reform expert, Cal Kellogg, executive vice president and chief strategy officer for Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield, will present information about what employers need to know regarding health care reform and how it will impact business.
Program will be presented at 8 & 10:30 a.m., and 2 & 6 p.m. Reservations requested.
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 16 hours ago
- Red Lobsters Serve Up $8.4M Transaction (Real Deals) 16 hours ago
- Fayetteville Anti-bias Ordinance Splits City, Chamber 16 hours ago
- Steele Stephens Could Still Face Fines over Shoffner Bribes 16 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Appoints 26 to State Boards, Commissions 5 hours ago