2/27/2013 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Location: Conway Area Chamber of Commerce
Address: 900 Oak St., Conway, AR 72032
A large portion of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act becomes effective Jan. 1, 2014.
Reform expert, Cal Kellogg, executive vice president and chief strategy officer for Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield, will present information about what employers need to know regarding health care reform and how it will impact business.
Program will be presented at 8 & 10:30 a.m., and 2 & 6 p.m. Reservations requested.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 10 months ago
- ASU Discusses Osteopathic Medical School with NYIT 1 week ago
- #ARWX: About 10K in Arkansas Without Power After Ice Storm 12 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago
- Arkansas Senate Candidates Hold Back Attacks (AP Analysis) 12 hours ago