2/27/2013 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Location: Conway Area Chamber of Commerce
Address: 900 Oak St., Conway, AR 72032
A large portion of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act becomes effective Jan. 1, 2014.
Reform expert, Cal Kellogg, executive vice president and chief strategy officer for Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield, will present information about what employers need to know regarding health care reform and how it will impact business.
Program will be presented at 8 & 10:30 a.m., and 2 & 6 p.m. Reservations requested.
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Pulaski County's Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 1 day ago
- In Retirement, Mike McFarland Swings for the Fences 1 day ago
- Northwest Arkansas' Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 1 day ago
- Inside New Overtime Regulations, Traps to Avoid, How to Prepare (Stuart Jackson Commentary) 6 days ago
- Sweet Home Farm Bought for $4.5 Million 1 day ago