2/27/2013 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Location: Conway Area Chamber of Commerce
Address: 900 Oak St., Conway, AR 72032
A large portion of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act becomes effective Jan. 1, 2014.
Reform expert, Cal Kellogg, executive vice president and chief strategy officer for Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield, will present information about what employers need to know regarding health care reform and how it will impact business.
Program will be presented at 8 & 10:30 a.m., and 2 & 6 p.m. Reservations requested.
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 2 days ago
- Scott Inman to Leave KATV in Early 2016 10 hours ago
- Simmons First Unveils Plan to Move Pine Bluff Forward 1 day ago
- Jury Convicts Oklahoma Man for Defrauding Broyles Foundation 12 hours ago
- Gary Rickenbach Offers Conditional Guilty Plea in One Bank Case 9 hours ago