2/27/2013 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Location: Conway Area Chamber of Commerce
Address: 900 Oak St., Conway, AR 72032
A large portion of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act becomes effective Jan. 1, 2014.
Reform expert, Cal Kellogg, executive vice president and chief strategy officer for Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield, will present information about what employers need to know regarding health care reform and how it will impact business.
Program will be presented at 8 & 10:30 a.m., and 2 & 6 p.m. Reservations requested.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Hideaway Pizza Served in $3.2 Million Deal 4 days ago
- Investigation Closed into Fire at Cotham's in Scott 18 hours ago
- Home BancShares Reports 25th Consecutive Profit Record 18 hours ago
- Mayor Bob McCaslin Says Bonds Spent on Bentonville Resources Show Crystal Clear Effects 4 days ago
- Simmons First Reports 2Q Net Income of $23.1M 1 day ago