2/27/2013 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Location: Conway Area Chamber of Commerce
Address: 900 Oak St., Conway, AR 72032
A large portion of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act becomes effective Jan. 1, 2014.
Reform expert, Cal Kellogg, executive vice president and chief strategy officer for Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield, will present information about what employers need to know regarding health care reform and how it will impact business.
Program will be presented at 8 & 10:30 a.m., and 2 & 6 p.m. Reservations requested.
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Clinton Family Remembers Oscar de la Renta
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 2 days ago
- Turner Grain Close to Filing $25M Bankruptcy 1 day ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 2 days ago
- UA Confronts Old Infrastructure to Make Campus Wireless 2 days ago