2/22/2013 12:00 am - 2/23/2013 12:00 am
Phone: (479) 575-7131
Location: 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa
Address: 75 Prospect Avenue, Eureka Springs, Arkansas 72632
The Dale Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences at the University of Arkansas hosts this fundraising and career networking event for the hospitality and restaurant management program in the school.
The weekend showcases authentic Arkansas hospitality, cuisine and entertainment. Packages include an overnight stay in the historic hotel, a reception with hors d’oeuvre stations, wine service, a silent auction, dinner featuring an Arkansas-inspired menu and entertainment on Feb. 22.
A breakfast buffet in the Crystal Dining Room is offered on Saturday, Feb. 23, followed by an opportunity to participate in Career Networking Day.
Industry recruiters will see potential employees in action on Friday, and participate in the networking event on Saturday from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Students will be available to interview for internships, part-time and full-time positions.
Companies may also request a table for Career Networking Day only.
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- Chinese Firm Agrees to Put Garment Plant in Little Rock, Employ 400 1 day ago
- Arkansas Business Hall of Fame Names 4 Inductees 1 day ago
- 'Razorback Nation' Anchor Resigns After Mixing Medication and Alcohol 3 days ago
- A Power Line to Nowhere (Julie Morton Commentary) 4 days ago
- Dallas Company Buys Sears, Doctors Hospital Site for $44M 2 days ago