2/22/2013 12:00 am - 2/23/2013 12:00 am
Phone: (479) 575-7131
Location: 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa
Address: 75 Prospect Avenue, Eureka Springs, Arkansas 72632
The Dale Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences at the University of Arkansas hosts this fundraising and career networking event for the hospitality and restaurant management program in the school.
The weekend showcases authentic Arkansas hospitality, cuisine and entertainment. Packages include an overnight stay in the historic hotel, a reception with hors d’oeuvre stations, wine service, a silent auction, dinner featuring an Arkansas-inspired menu and entertainment on Feb. 22.
A breakfast buffet in the Crystal Dining Room is offered on Saturday, Feb. 23, followed by an opportunity to participate in Career Networking Day.
Industry recruiters will see potential employees in action on Friday, and participate in the networking event on Saturday from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Students will be available to interview for internships, part-time and full-time positions.
Companies may also request a table for Career Networking Day only.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 14 hours ago
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 17 hours ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Square Off in Televised Debate 17 hours ago
- UCA Moves Forward with Feasibility Study on Mixed-Use Development 14 hours ago
- Arkansas Tech to Offer MSBA Degree Online 1 day ago