2/22/2013 12:00 am - 2/23/2013 12:00 am
Phone: (479) 575-7131
Location: 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa
Address: 75 Prospect Avenue, Eureka Springs, Arkansas 72632
The Dale Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences at the University of Arkansas hosts this fundraising and career networking event for the hospitality and restaurant management program in the school.
The weekend showcases authentic Arkansas hospitality, cuisine and entertainment. Packages include an overnight stay in the historic hotel, a reception with hors d’oeuvre stations, wine service, a silent auction, dinner featuring an Arkansas-inspired menu and entertainment on Feb. 22.
A breakfast buffet in the Crystal Dining Room is offered on Saturday, Feb. 23, followed by an opportunity to participate in Career Networking Day.
Industry recruiters will see potential employees in action on Friday, and participate in the networking event on Saturday from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Students will be available to interview for internships, part-time and full-time positions.
Companies may also request a table for Career Networking Day only.
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Bank of the Ozarks Formally Announces New Headquarters 20 hours ago
- Colliers International Arkansas Merges with Irwin Partners 18 hours ago
- USA Truck Names Harris VP of Maintenance 18 hours ago
- Dillard's Dividend Increase Raises Questions 2 days ago
- Amtran Site Sold in Conway; Saltgrass Steak House Sale Finalized 2 days ago