2/22/2013 12:00 am - 2/23/2013 12:00 am
Phone: (479) 575-7131
Location: 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa
Address: 75 Prospect Avenue, Eureka Springs, Arkansas 72632
The Dale Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences at the University of Arkansas hosts this fundraising and career networking event for the hospitality and restaurant management program in the school.
The weekend showcases authentic Arkansas hospitality, cuisine and entertainment. Packages include an overnight stay in the historic hotel, a reception with hors d’oeuvre stations, wine service, a silent auction, dinner featuring an Arkansas-inspired menu and entertainment on Feb. 22.
A breakfast buffet in the Crystal Dining Room is offered on Saturday, Feb. 23, followed by an opportunity to participate in Career Networking Day.
Industry recruiters will see potential employees in action on Friday, and participate in the networking event on Saturday from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Students will be available to interview for internships, part-time and full-time positions.
Companies may also request a table for Career Networking Day only.
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- Reports: APEX Tool to Close Springdale Plant That Employs 250
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- Bruce Oakley To Give Turner Grain Money To Judge 2 days ago
- Windstream Holdings COO Brent Whittington to Resign 14 hours ago
- Clinton National Airport Reveals $20M Concourse Renovation Plans 14 hours ago
- NLR Woman Pleads Guilty to $1M Payroll Fraud 12 hours ago
- Sources: Turner Grain Appears Headed to Bankruptcy, Losses in Millions 3 days ago