2/22/2013 12:00 am - 2/23/2013 12:00 am
Phone: (479) 575-7131
Location: 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa
Address: 75 Prospect Avenue, Eureka Springs, Arkansas 72632
The Dale Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences at the University of Arkansas hosts this fundraising and career networking event for the hospitality and restaurant management program in the school.
The weekend showcases authentic Arkansas hospitality, cuisine and entertainment. Packages include an overnight stay in the historic hotel, a reception with hors d’oeuvre stations, wine service, a silent auction, dinner featuring an Arkansas-inspired menu and entertainment on Feb. 22.
A breakfast buffet in the Crystal Dining Room is offered on Saturday, Feb. 23, followed by an opportunity to participate in Career Networking Day.
Industry recruiters will see potential employees in action on Friday, and participate in the networking event on Saturday from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Students will be available to interview for internships, part-time and full-time positions.
Companies may also request a table for Career Networking Day only.
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Tacos 4 Life to Open Restaurant in Little Rock 12 hours ago
- Broadway Bridge Will Close Sept. 28 1 day ago
- Start Here Little Rock to Host Event Saturday 13 hours ago
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock 1 day ago
- Sherwood, Pulaski County Sued Over Hot Check Court Fines, Arrests 4 days ago