3/5/2013 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (870) 238-5745
Location: East Arkansas Community College
Address: 1790 N. Falls Blvd., Wynne, AR
The University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture Research & Extension, along with ServSafe, hosts food safety training. ServSafe trains managers and employees how to receive, store, prepare and serve food safely.
Course will be held March 5; cetifificate exam will be held March 7.
Registration fee includes text book, test and the 8-hour workshop.
- Questions About Martha Shoffner's Arrest That Should Be Answered Monday
- Video: What We Know About the Arrest of Martha Shoffner
- Video: 'Arkansas Week' & the Arkansas Business Week in Review
- Update: Complaint Says Martha Shoffner Accepted $6,000 Payment from Broker 18 hours ago
- State Treasurer Martha Shoffner Arrested for Extortion by FBI 2 days ago
- New UCA President Allen Meadors Called a Uniter 4 years ago
- Houston Company Forecloses on $5M Valley Falls Home 1 day ago
- Arrested Arkansas Treasurer Martha Shoffner Says She Won't Resign 18 hours ago