3/15/2013 @ 12:00 pm
Location: Sturgis Hall, Clinton School of Public Service
Address: 1200 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
“The Power of Film in Public Service and Social Change,” Actor Robert Walden
Friday, March 15, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. (Sturgis Hall)
- Walden is an award-winning television and film actor who has starred in numerous productions including portraying Donald Segretti in the award-winning feature film "All the President's Men." His other movies include "Rage," “The Out of Towners," "Pigeons," "New York, New York," "Capricorn One" and "Audrey Rose." He was nominated for Emmys in 1979 and 1980 for his portrayal of hard-bitten reporter Joe Rossi on "Lou Grant." At the Clinton School, he will give a lecture about the role of film in public service and social change.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Grand Jury Indicts 4 Tied to One Bank Loans to Alberto Solaroli 16 hours ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 23 hours ago
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 2 days ago