3/27/2013 @ 6:00 pm
Location: Sturgis Hall, Clinton School of Public Service
Address: 1200 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
“Liberating Structures,” Arvind Singhal, William J. Clinton Distinguished Fellow
Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (Sturgis Hall)
- Singhal, a communication and social change scholar from the University of Texas El Paso (UTEP), will discuss “Liberating Structures,” a set of three dozen structured environments that enable people to interact in a way that releases their creative potential. This philosophy argues that conventional structures are too inhibiting, such as classroom settings, or too loose, such as open discussions; while liberating structures can allow individuals to be more productive. Singhal, serves as a William J. Clinton Distinguished Fellow at the Clinton School.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 5 days ago
- What's It Worth to You? (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 7 days ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 4 days ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 2 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 2 days ago