3/27/2013 @ 6:00 pm
Location: Sturgis Hall, Clinton School of Public Service
Address: 1200 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
“Liberating Structures,” Arvind Singhal, William J. Clinton Distinguished Fellow
Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (Sturgis Hall)
- Singhal, a communication and social change scholar from the University of Texas El Paso (UTEP), will discuss “Liberating Structures,” a set of three dozen structured environments that enable people to interact in a way that releases their creative potential. This philosophy argues that conventional structures are too inhibiting, such as classroom settings, or too loose, such as open discussions; while liberating structures can allow individuals to be more productive. Singhal, serves as a William J. Clinton Distinguished Fellow at the Clinton School.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- First Security Fights 'Warehouse Sale' of Lauren James 12 hours ago
- Duke Replaces Duke at Capital Bank 12 hours ago
- Bailey-Led BSR REIT Goes Public Via Toronto 12 hours ago
- Landreaux Named 1st Woman to Lead Entergy Arkansas; Riley Goes to New Orleans 2 hours ago
- Governor, Ex-Prosecutor, Uncle: What Does Asa Hutchinson Do? (Analysis) 6 hours ago