3/14/2013 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: The Bernice Garden
Address: 1401 S. Main St., Little Rock, AR 72202
This month’s event will feature 7 food vendors dishing out their delectables. Returning favorite trucks will be TheFoodTruck, Southern Gourmasian, Clyde n Kiddos and Sugar Shack. The much anticipated return of Green Cuisine will finally happen. Two new vendors will be debuting Kyle Pounder’s Excaliburger and Jacquelyn and Jeremy Pittman’s Santa Lucia Pizzeria. Loblolly Creamery’s Soda Fountain in Green Corner Store will be open late for frozen treats.
Table seating will be provided under the pavilion. This is a low waste event. You are encouraged to bring your own service/drink ware. There will be recycle, compost and rinse stations provided. There will be face painting and outdoor games for all.
The event will continue throughout the year on the second Thursday of every month.
For more info call 501-707-8999 or go to the SOMA FTT Facebook page at FB.com/SOMAFoodtrucks
- YRC CEO is Done Talking About That ABF Freight Takeover Offer
- More Trouble at David Henry's Plaza Towers
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Mike Duke Among Top 50 Highest-Paid CEOs As Ranked by AP 1 day ago
- White River Health System Preps ER for Health Care Reform 5 days ago
- America's Car-Mart 4Q Profit Down 9 Percent 14 hours ago
- Murphy Oil to Buy Back $250 Million in Shares 12 hours ago
- Rod Bigelow on Keeping a Full Palette at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art 5 days ago