4/24/2013 - 5/12/2013
Price: See below
Location: Arkansas Repertory Theatre
Address: 601 Main St., Little Rock, AR 72203
Some critics claim Death of a Salesman is the greatest American play. Rep audiences have the opportunity to decide for themselves as Arthur Miller’s Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award-winning drama explodes on The Rep stage for the first time.
Death of a Salesman contains strong language and may not be suitable for all audiences.
Advance Tickets on Sale Now
$5 off all seats purchased before April 24.
PERFORMANCES & SPECIAL EVENTS
PAY WHAT YOU CAN NIGHT
Wednesday, April 24 | 7 p.m.
Patrons can pay any amount they wish for their ticket. Tickets must be purchased in person at the Box Office at 601 Main Street the day of the performance. The Box Office will be open from 9 a.m. until curtain. Tickets are limited to (2) two per person.
Offer is based on seating availability.
PRESHOW DIRECTOR TALKS
Wednesday, April 24 and Thursday, April 25 | 6:15 p.m. – 6:45 p.m.
A preshow talk will take place on the setwith director of Death of a Salesman and Producing Artistic Director Bob Hupp and members of the creative team.
Friday, April 26 | 8 p.m.
Arkansas Repertory Theatre, 601 Main Street, Little Rock
Opening Night for Death of a Salesman will include a post-show reception with the cast immediately following the show. Complimentary champagne and light hors d'oeuvres will be provided.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Too Much Spending, Giving Force Osborne Family To Auction Assets 2 years ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Spar over Tax Cuts, Ads in Debate 20 hours ago
- Matt Lile Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement, Agrees to 1-Year Prison Sentence 1 day ago
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 1 day ago
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 1 day ago