4/24/2013 - 5/12/2013
Price: See below
Location: Arkansas Repertory Theatre
Address: 601 Main St., Little Rock, AR 72203
Some critics claim Death of a Salesman is the greatest American play. Rep audiences have the opportunity to decide for themselves as Arthur Miller’s Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award-winning drama explodes on The Rep stage for the first time.
Death of a Salesman contains strong language and may not be suitable for all audiences.
Advance Tickets on Sale Now
$5 off all seats purchased before April 24.
PERFORMANCES & SPECIAL EVENTS
PAY WHAT YOU CAN NIGHT
Wednesday, April 24 | 7 p.m.
Patrons can pay any amount they wish for their ticket. Tickets must be purchased in person at the Box Office at 601 Main Street the day of the performance. The Box Office will be open from 9 a.m. until curtain. Tickets are limited to (2) two per person.
Offer is based on seating availability.
PRESHOW DIRECTOR TALKS
Wednesday, April 24 and Thursday, April 25 | 6:15 p.m. – 6:45 p.m.
A preshow talk will take place on the setwith director of Death of a Salesman and Producing Artistic Director Bob Hupp and members of the creative team.
Friday, April 26 | 8 p.m.
Arkansas Repertory Theatre, 601 Main Street, Little Rock
Opening Night for Death of a Salesman will include a post-show reception with the cast immediately following the show. Complimentary champagne and light hors d'oeuvres will be provided.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 2 days ago
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List 3 days ago
- Blue & You Foundation Gives $2.6M in Grants 2 days ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 3 days ago