4/13/2013 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: The Bernice Garden
Address: 1401 S. Main St., Little Rock, AR 72202
Bring your plants, seeds, pots, books, gardening tools, hens, roosters,chicks, ducks, eggs and any other feathered friends to swap with fellow neighbors.
Don’t forget your appetite! Boulevard Bread Co. is cooking
up ribs, chicken, potato salad, cole slaw, BBQ beans and banana pie.
There will be gardening tips, demos, kids’ activities and live music by Handmade Moments Jazz. Get ready to do your best chicken dance!
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Lawsuit, Liens Hit Scott Reed's Main Street Projects 2 years ago
- The Influencers: Michael Poore of the Little Rock School District 1 week ago
- Zombies Beware: Pine Bluff Is Rising 6 hours ago
- Central Arkansas Water CEO Tad Bohannon Keeps Ratepayers Tapped In 1 week ago
- The Influencers: Darrin Williams of Southern Bancorp 1 week ago