4/13/2013 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: The Bernice Garden
Address: 1401 S. Main St., Little Rock, AR 72202
Bring your plants, seeds, pots, books, gardening tools, hens, roosters,chicks, ducks, eggs and any other feathered friends to swap with fellow neighbors.
Don’t forget your appetite! Boulevard Bread Co. is cooking
up ribs, chicken, potato salad, cole slaw, BBQ beans and banana pie.
There will be gardening tips, demos, kids’ activities and live music by Handmade Moments Jazz. Get ready to do your best chicken dance!
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- The Home of Outrageous Service (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Mike Beebe Appoints 43 to State Boards, Commissions 1 day ago
- Arkansas Venture Center Names Operations Team 13 hours ago
- With Rollin' Smoke, Arkansas Natives Rock BBQ World in Las Vegas 3 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 3 days ago