4/13/2013 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: The Bernice Garden
Address: 1401 S. Main St., Little Rock, AR 72202
Bring your plants, seeds, pots, books, gardening tools, hens, roosters,chicks, ducks, eggs and any other feathered friends to swap with fellow neighbors.
Don’t forget your appetite! Boulevard Bread Co. is cooking
up ribs, chicken, potato salad, cole slaw, BBQ beans and banana pie.
There will be gardening tips, demos, kids’ activities and live music by Handmade Moments Jazz. Get ready to do your best chicken dance!
- Bloomberg: Wal-Mart Looking to Rein In Expenses
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Tom Dalton: ARK Challenge Will Continue
- Little Rock's Original Fern Bar: How Buster's Birthed Dave & Buster's 2 days ago
- Ex-LR Schools Chief Dexter Suggs Loses Doctorate Amid Plagiarism Question 15 hours ago
- Sins of Commission And Omission (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Southern Bancorp Community Partners Raises $2.5M to Expand Loans 11 hours ago
- USA Truck Executive Leaves Company to Stay in Dallas 1 day ago