4/13/2013 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: The Bernice Garden
Address: 1401 S. Main St., Little Rock, AR 72202
Bring your plants, seeds, pots, books, gardening tools, hens, roosters,chicks, ducks, eggs and any other feathered friends to swap with fellow neighbors.
Don’t forget your appetite! Boulevard Bread Co. is cooking
up ribs, chicken, potato salad, cole slaw, BBQ beans and banana pie.
There will be gardening tips, demos, kids’ activities and live music by Handmade Moments Jazz. Get ready to do your best chicken dance!
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Bank Documents Illuminate John Rogers' Dealings 1 day ago
- Allied Bank Properties Put Up On the Block 1 day ago
- Soul of the South Board Member Mac Hogan Steps Down 1 day ago
- Acxiom CEO Scott Howe Gets $1.2M Raise in Fiscal 2015 5 days ago
- Simmons Bank Names New VP Chris Dunn 19 hours ago