4/13/2013 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: The Bernice Garden
Address: 1401 S. Main St., Little Rock, AR 72202
Bring your plants, seeds, pots, books, gardening tools, hens, roosters,chicks, ducks, eggs and any other feathered friends to swap with fellow neighbors.
Don’t forget your appetite! Boulevard Bread Co. is cooking
up ribs, chicken, potato salad, cole slaw, BBQ beans and banana pie.
There will be gardening tips, demos, kids’ activities and live music by Handmade Moments Jazz. Get ready to do your best chicken dance!
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Arkansas Trucking Association Highlights Parking Problem 4 days ago
- Higher Education Bubble Vexing for Arkansas Institutions 4 days ago
- Innovation Center Puts UA And J.B. Hunt on Same Road 4 days ago
- Update: Tyson Foods' $4.2B AdvancePierre Deal 'About Growth' 3 days ago
- Arkansas Symphony Orchestra Opus Ball to Kick Off Robinson Center's Reopening 9 months ago