3/22/2013 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-5239
Location: Clinton School of Public Service
Address: 1200 Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
Senator John McCain (R-Ariz.) will visit the Clinton School to discuss current affairs in the United States and abroad. Sen. McCain has led a distinguished career in public office, having first been elected to the U.S. House of Representatives in 1982. Winner of the 2008 Republican nomination for president, McCain is currently serving his fifth term in the U.S. Senate.
Prior to his political career, McCain served 22 years in the U.S. Navy, including five and a half years as a POW in North Vietnam. His naval honors include the Silver Star, Bronze Star, Legion of Merit, Purple Heart and the Distinguished Flying Cross. McCain currently serves on the following Senate Committees during the 113th Congress: Armed Services Committee; Committee on Foreign Relations; Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, and Committee on Indian Affairs.
- YRC CEO is Done Talking About That ABF Freight Takeover Offer
- More Trouble at David Henry's Plaza Towers
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Mike Duke Among Top 50 Highest-Paid CEOs As Ranked by AP 22 hours ago
- Update: Intruder Arrested at Arkansas Governor's Mansion 23 hours ago
- UA, ASU Boards Approve Tuition Hikes 18 hours ago
- Majestic Hotel in Hot Springs for Sale 1 day ago
- Riggs Tractor Rolls With Rental Trend 4 days ago