3/22/2013 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-5239
Location: Clinton School of Public Service
Address: 1200 Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
Senator John McCain (R-Ariz.) will visit the Clinton School to discuss current affairs in the United States and abroad. Sen. McCain has led a distinguished career in public office, having first been elected to the U.S. House of Representatives in 1982. Winner of the 2008 Republican nomination for president, McCain is currently serving his fifth term in the U.S. Senate.
Prior to his political career, McCain served 22 years in the U.S. Navy, including five and a half years as a POW in North Vietnam. His naval honors include the Silver Star, Bronze Star, Legion of Merit, Purple Heart and the Distinguished Flying Cross. McCain currently serves on the following Senate Committees during the 113th Congress: Armed Services Committee; Committee on Foreign Relations; Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, and Committee on Indian Affairs.
- Video: 'Arkansas Week' & the Arkansas Business Week in Review
- Mixed Expectations Ahead of Wal-Mart's 1Q Earnings
- Banks Ask Fed to Watch Wal-Mart's Financial Services More Closely
- State Treasurer Martha Shoffner Arrested for Extortion by FBI 17 hours ago
- Arkansas State Treasurer Martha Shoffner Targeted in Criminal Probe 4 months ago
- At Annual Meeting, Dillard's Mulls What to Do With Cash 1 day ago
- Video: 'Report This!!!' YouTube Videos Featuring KARK Reporters 3 years ago
- Troy Duke, L.R. Gardner Plan to Buy Bank of Rison 2 days ago