4/11/2013 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Location: Clinton Presidential Center, Great Hall
Address: 1200 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
The Sustainability Summit serves as an annual gathering of environmental, business and civic leaders to discuss and promote “green” efforts from those inside the City of Little Rock to the larger global marketplace.
This year’s keynote speaker is Chris Schraeder, Senior Manager of Sustainability at Walmart. The Sustainability Summit will feature a panel discussion of sustainable business and manufacturing practices at the Little Rock Port and will be moderated by City Manager Bruce Moore. Del Boyette, former Executive Director of the Arkansas Economic Development Commission, will present on the economics of sustainability. Mayor Mark Stodola will welcome the audience with a special presentation.
The Sustainability Summit is open to the public on a first come-first served basis with limited seating available. To register, please send an email to SustainabilitySummit@LittleRock.org
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- Johnny Allison Donates $5M to Arkansas State Athletics Department 1 day ago
- Butch Calhoun Requests Assistance for Turner Grain Farmers 1 day ago
- North Little Rock's Rockwater Residences Poised for Relaunch 3 days ago
- Chris Christie Campaigning in Arkansas for Asa Hutchinson 6 hours ago
- Arkansas Insurance Marketplace Premiums to Drop 22 hours ago