4/11/2013 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Location: Clinton Presidential Center, Great Hall
Address: 1200 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
The Sustainability Summit serves as an annual gathering of environmental, business and civic leaders to discuss and promote “green” efforts from those inside the City of Little Rock to the larger global marketplace.
This year’s keynote speaker is Chris Schraeder, Senior Manager of Sustainability at Walmart. The Sustainability Summit will feature a panel discussion of sustainable business and manufacturing practices at the Little Rock Port and will be moderated by City Manager Bruce Moore. Del Boyette, former Executive Director of the Arkansas Economic Development Commission, will present on the economics of sustainability. Mayor Mark Stodola will welcome the audience with a special presentation.
The Sustainability Summit is open to the public on a first come-first served basis with limited seating available. To register, please send an email to SustainabilitySummit@LittleRock.org
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- No Time Like The Present (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 day ago
- Brown Sugar Bakeshop Plans to Fill Cake Hole in NLR 1 day ago
- Little Rock Law Firm Loses Money in Forgery Scam 1 day ago
- Simmons Bank Drops National, Applies for State Charter 1 day ago
- New UA Chancellor Joseph Steinmetz Wants to Invest in Students 1 day ago