4/11/2013 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Location: Clinton Presidential Center, Great Hall
Address: 1200 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
The Sustainability Summit serves as an annual gathering of environmental, business and civic leaders to discuss and promote “green” efforts from those inside the City of Little Rock to the larger global marketplace.
This year’s keynote speaker is Chris Schraeder, Senior Manager of Sustainability at Walmart. The Sustainability Summit will feature a panel discussion of sustainable business and manufacturing practices at the Little Rock Port and will be moderated by City Manager Bruce Moore. Del Boyette, former Executive Director of the Arkansas Economic Development Commission, will present on the economics of sustainability. Mayor Mark Stodola will welcome the audience with a special presentation.
The Sustainability Summit is open to the public on a first come-first served basis with limited seating available. To register, please send an email to SustainabilitySummit@LittleRock.org
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Study: CEOs in 10 Big Mergers to Get $430M 1 day ago
- Windstream to Cut 350 Positions, 38 In Arkansas, by December 2 days ago
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock 3 days ago
- USA Truck Adds 2 to Dedicated Freight Team 1 day ago