4/11/2013 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Location: Clinton Presidential Center, Great Hall
Address: 1200 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
The Sustainability Summit serves as an annual gathering of environmental, business and civic leaders to discuss and promote “green” efforts from those inside the City of Little Rock to the larger global marketplace.
This year’s keynote speaker is Chris Schraeder, Senior Manager of Sustainability at Walmart. The Sustainability Summit will feature a panel discussion of sustainable business and manufacturing practices at the Little Rock Port and will be moderated by City Manager Bruce Moore. Del Boyette, former Executive Director of the Arkansas Economic Development Commission, will present on the economics of sustainability. Mayor Mark Stodola will welcome the audience with a special presentation.
The Sustainability Summit is open to the public on a first come-first served basis with limited seating available. To register, please send an email to SustainabilitySummit@LittleRock.org
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Gatehouse Shake-Up Ousts Two Arkansas Publishers 1 day ago
- Home Ownership Down, Renting Up in Central Arkansas 19 hours ago
- Creditors Force Sale of Walter Quinn's Aspen Condo 4 days ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Seals 2 Deals, Is Biggest in Arkansas by Assets 7 days ago
- At Least One Offer Pending on John Rogers Lakewood Mansion in NLR 4 days ago