4/11/2013 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Location: Clinton Presidential Center, Great Hall
Address: 1200 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
The Sustainability Summit serves as an annual gathering of environmental, business and civic leaders to discuss and promote “green” efforts from those inside the City of Little Rock to the larger global marketplace.
This year’s keynote speaker is Chris Schraeder, Senior Manager of Sustainability at Walmart. The Sustainability Summit will feature a panel discussion of sustainable business and manufacturing practices at the Little Rock Port and will be moderated by City Manager Bruce Moore. Del Boyette, former Executive Director of the Arkansas Economic Development Commission, will present on the economics of sustainability. Mayor Mark Stodola will welcome the audience with a special presentation.
The Sustainability Summit is open to the public on a first come-first served basis with limited seating available. To register, please send an email to SustainabilitySummit@LittleRock.org
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Bank Documents Illuminate John Rogers' Dealings 1 day ago
- Soul of the South Board Member Mac Hogan Steps Down 1 day ago
- Allied Bank Properties Put Up On the Block 1 day ago
- Simmons Bank Names New VP Chris Dunn 21 hours ago
- Acxiom CEO Scott Howe Gets $1.2M Raise in Fiscal 2015 6 days ago