4/11/2013 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Location: Clinton Presidential Center, Great Hall
Address: 1200 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
The Sustainability Summit serves as an annual gathering of environmental, business and civic leaders to discuss and promote “green” efforts from those inside the City of Little Rock to the larger global marketplace.
This year’s keynote speaker is Chris Schraeder, Senior Manager of Sustainability at Walmart. The Sustainability Summit will feature a panel discussion of sustainable business and manufacturing practices at the Little Rock Port and will be moderated by City Manager Bruce Moore. Del Boyette, former Executive Director of the Arkansas Economic Development Commission, will present on the economics of sustainability. Mayor Mark Stodola will welcome the audience with a special presentation.
The Sustainability Summit is open to the public on a first come-first served basis with limited seating available. To register, please send an email to SustainabilitySummit@LittleRock.org
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Boone County Airport Board Selects Contour Airlines for EAS
- UCA Narrows Applicants for President
- No Surprise: Higher Pay Helps Attract, Retain Employees 2 days ago
- Employers Seek Hires With Soft Abilities Like Attitude, Teamwork 2 days ago
- Site Selector: Arkansas' Strong Economic Development Teams An Asset 1 day ago
- Karla Payne, Arvest Bank (Large Bank CFO of the Year Finalist) 2 days ago
- Allied Auction Saw More Banks Bid; Chambers Garnishes Golden's Last Paycheck 2 days ago