4/11/2013 @ 6:30 pm
Location: Williams Branch Library
Address: 1800 Chester St., Little Rock, AR 72206
Pray the Devil Back to Hell chronicles the remarkable story of the courageous Liberian women who came together to end a bloody civil war and bring peace to their shattered country. Thousands of women — ordinary mothers, grandmothers, aunts and daughters, both Christian and Muslim — came together to pray for peace and then staged a silent protest outside of the Presidential Palace. Armed only with white T-shirts and the courage of their convictions, they demanded a resolution to the country’s civil war.
Williams Library 1800 Chester St. Thursday April 11 6:30 p.m.
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Little Rock Doctor Robert Barrow Sentenced to 2 Years in Prison 1 day ago
- Baptist Health Sets Opening In Conway 3 days ago
- Maria Markham Recommended as New Director of Department of Higher Education 5 hours ago
- Online Banking Rises in Use, but Arkansas Branches Remain Important 3 days ago
- Chambers Bank Lands $2 Million Golden Judgment 3 days ago