4/11/2013 @ 6:30 pm
Location: Williams Branch Library
Address: 1800 Chester St., Little Rock, AR 72206
Pray the Devil Back to Hell chronicles the remarkable story of the courageous Liberian women who came together to end a bloody civil war and bring peace to their shattered country. Thousands of women — ordinary mothers, grandmothers, aunts and daughters, both Christian and Muslim — came together to pray for peace and then staged a silent protest outside of the Presidential Palace. Armed only with white T-shirts and the courage of their convictions, they demanded a resolution to the country’s civil war.
Williams Library 1800 Chester St. Thursday April 11 6:30 p.m.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Hutchinson, AEDC Launch 'Arkansas Inc.' to Recruit, Retain Companies 1 day ago
- In Fort Smith, Developers Eye $5M Revamp of Historic Ward-Garrison Building 1 day ago
- StudioMAIN Developing LR Financial Quarter 5 days ago
- Arkansas GOP, Having Embraced Term Limits, Is Now Conflicted 1 day ago
- Tyson Foods Stock Jumps on Record 1Q Earnings 7 hours ago