4/17/2013 12:00 am - 4/20/2013 12:00 am
Phone: (870) 972-3043
Location: Carl R. Reng Student Union
Address: 101 N. Caraway Rd., State University, AR 72401
"Cultivating the Delta" is the theme for this year’s Delta Symposium. The 19th annual conference will bring scholars, students, musicians, and artists from across the nation to the Arkansas State University campus to explore and experience the Delta’s history and culture.
The event is sponsored by ASU’s Department of English and Philosophy and is supported in part with a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts. Additional support is provided by the Arkansas Arts Council, KASU FM, West End Neighborhood Association, Craighead County-Jonesboro Public Library, and Arkansas State University.
The Symposium will take place from Wednesday through Saturday, April 17-20. Most events the first three days will take place in the Mockingbird Room on the third floor of the Carl R. Reng Student Union, 101 North Caraway Road on the A-State campus, with the final day’s schedule unfolding in the West End Neighborhood of Jonesboro.
Admission to all Delta Symposium events is free and open to the public.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- New UCA President Houston Davis Talks Priorities, Plans 1 day ago
- Simmons, Home BancShares Set To Vault Into $10B Club 6 days ago
- Cameron Smith & Associates Expanding 6 days ago
- Hickingbotham Investments Buys Landers Harley-Davidson 3 days ago
- Arkansas House Panel Advances Competing Tax Cut Plans 2 days ago