4/17/2013 12:00 am - 4/20/2013 12:00 am
Phone: (870) 972-3043
Location: Carl R. Reng Student Union
Address: 101 N. Caraway Rd., State University, AR 72401
"Cultivating the Delta" is the theme for this year’s Delta Symposium. The 19th annual conference will bring scholars, students, musicians, and artists from across the nation to the Arkansas State University campus to explore and experience the Delta’s history and culture.
The event is sponsored by ASU’s Department of English and Philosophy and is supported in part with a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts. Additional support is provided by the Arkansas Arts Council, KASU FM, West End Neighborhood Association, Craighead County-Jonesboro Public Library, and Arkansas State University.
The Symposium will take place from Wednesday through Saturday, April 17-20. Most events the first three days will take place in the Mockingbird Room on the third floor of the Carl R. Reng Student Union, 101 North Caraway Road on the A-State campus, with the final day’s schedule unfolding in the West End Neighborhood of Jonesboro.
Admission to all Delta Symposium events is free and open to the public.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Northwest Arkansas Makes Lonely Planet's Best in US List 4 days ago
- Glo Airlines Adds Direct Flights from Little Rock to Destin 3 days ago
- Tech Park Talks Timeline with KATV; Mary Good to Step Down 3 days ago
- Dollar Tree To Set Roots in Farmington 7 days ago
- AIA Merit Awards: SILO AR+D, Marlon Blackwell Architects, Polk Stanley Wilcox Architects 4 months ago