4/13/2013 @ 7:30 pm
Phone: (501) 374-3761
Location: The Weekend Theater
Address: 1001 W. Seventh St., Little Rock, AR 72201
Winner of the 2005 Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award, John Patrick Shanley's provocative new play, Doubt, is a gripping story of suspicion cast on a priest's behavior that is less about scandal than about fascinatingly nuanced questions of moral certainty. Blunt yet subtle, manipulative but full of empathy for all sides, the play is set in 1964 but could not be more timely.
Directed by Byron Taylor
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Arkansas Court Clears Way For Medical Pot Program's Launch 1 day ago
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 3 days ago
- Louisiana Regulators OK $4.5B Wind Catcher Project 2 days ago
- U.S. Supreme Court: States Can Force Online Shoppers To Pay Sales Tax 1 day ago
- Doggett NLR Purchase Closes at $12.8 Million (Real Deals) 5 days ago