4/18/2013 9:30 am - 4/8/2013 12:00 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7700
Location: UALR Reynolds Business Center
Address: 2801 S. University Ave, Little Rock, AR 72204
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Business Plan for Startups."
No matter how large or small, all businesses must have a business plan! A business plan will help you define your concept, evaluate your competition, determine risks, and estimate your costs.
This seminar will explain and illustrate the business plan format. Free 50-page Feasibility Workbook!
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Hogs Get Slaughtered (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Walton Family Foundation Gives $250M to Charters in Little Rock, 16 Other Cities 15 hours ago
- At Latest Summit, Wal-Mart Seeks More American-Made Goods 15 hours ago
- Stephen Curry and Nike's PowerPoint Blunder (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 2 days ago
- After Boom in Shale, Arkansas Gas Industry Faces Halt in Drilling 2 days ago