Arkansas State University’s Office of Research and Technology Transfer (ORTT) invites the public to the third annual student research event, “Create @ stAte: A Symposium of Research, Scholarship and Creativity.”
Create @ STATE will be held Thursday, April 11, in the Carl R. Reng Student Union.
Create @ stAte offers students the opportunity to present and share their research, scholarship or creative work in a professional and supportive setting. This program also acts as a platform for students, faculty and staff across the ASU campus to learn more about the variety of research, creative and scholarly projects occurring at ASU.
The event, a facet of Convocation of Scholars at A-State, gets underway at 9 a.m. with a welcome reception outside Centennial Hall. Oral presentation sessions of papers and research findings will be held from 9:30-10:45 a.m.; from 11 a.m.-12:15 p.m.; and 2-3:15 p.m.
Poster judging will be held in Centennial Hall from 9:30-10:45 a.m. and 12:30-1:45 p.m. Video Pitch competition will be held from 11-12:15 p.m. Three Minute Thesis will be held from 2-3:15 p.m.
Creative and Artistic presentations will be made in the auditorium from 3:30-4 p.m., followed by the awards ceremony at 4:15 p.m.
For more information, interested individuals may contact Dison, firstname.lastname@example.org or (870) 972-2447, or access the website.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Jonesboro Developer Bruce Burrow's Pyrrhic Victory 20 hours ago
- Acxiom Asks Gov. Hutchinson to Veto HB1228 3 hours ago
- #HB1228 Advances to House, Could Come Up Tuesday 8 hours ago
- Return on Equity: Top 14 Performers Dot Arkansas 20 hours ago
- #HB1228 Tests LGBT Economic Argument (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 1 day ago