Arkansas State University’s Office of Research and Technology Transfer (ORTT) invites the public to the third annual student research event, “Create @ stAte: A Symposium of Research, Scholarship and Creativity.”
Create @ STATE will be held Thursday, April 11, in the Carl R. Reng Student Union.
Create @ stAte offers students the opportunity to present and share their research, scholarship or creative work in a professional and supportive setting. This program also acts as a platform for students, faculty and staff across the ASU campus to learn more about the variety of research, creative and scholarly projects occurring at ASU.
The event, a facet of Convocation of Scholars at A-State, gets underway at 9 a.m. with a welcome reception outside Centennial Hall. Oral presentation sessions of papers and research findings will be held from 9:30-10:45 a.m.; from 11 a.m.-12:15 p.m.; and 2-3:15 p.m.
Poster judging will be held in Centennial Hall from 9:30-10:45 a.m. and 12:30-1:45 p.m. Video Pitch competition will be held from 11-12:15 p.m. Three Minute Thesis will be held from 2-3:15 p.m.
Creative and Artistic presentations will be made in the auditorium from 3:30-4 p.m., followed by the awards ceremony at 4:15 p.m.
For more information, interested individuals may contact Dison, email@example.com or (870) 972-2447, or access the website.
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Hot Springs Condo Fray Entering Ninth Year 1 day ago
- Aircraft Interior Solutions Awaits FAA Review of Innovative Seat 1 day ago
- Prep Continues as David's Burgers Flips River Market Location 1 day ago
- AEDC Names Jeff Moore Director of Marketing, Communications 24 hours ago
- New Dean Pope Moseley Sees Early Success at UAMS 1 day ago