5/9/2013 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Phone: (501) 374-2001
Location: Little Rock River Market Pavilions
Address: 400 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
Come enjoy a taste from 36 vendors - local restaurants and caterers. Additional beverages will be provided by Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Arkansas, Glazer's Distributors of Arkansas, Inc., Golden Eagle of Arkansas, and Premium Refreshment Service.
Other sponsors include Arkansas Portable Toilets/Little Johns, College Hunks Moving, Instant Imprints, KATV - Channel 7, L & M Concessions, Party Time Rental & Events, ROLL'N WRAPZ, LLC/TCPrint Solutions, Signal Media of Arkansas, Inc. and Waste Management of Arkansas, Inc.
Advance tickets are $15 and are available at the Chamber front desk. Gate tickets will be $20, space permitting. Guests must be 21 or older to attend. Admission empowers guests to sample free food and beverages from the region's finest restaurants, caterers and distributors.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Report: Jonesboro Weathered Recession Well, Leads State in Job Growth 18 hours ago
- Glo Airlines Adds Direct Flights from Little Rock to Destin 2 days ago
- Northwest Arkansas Makes Lonely Planet's Best in US List 3 days ago
- Dollar Tree To Set Roots in Farmington 5 days ago
- No Time Like The Present (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 5 days ago