5/9/2013 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Phone: (501) 374-2001
Location: Little Rock River Market Pavilions
Address: 400 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
Come enjoy a taste from 36 vendors - local restaurants and caterers. Additional beverages will be provided by Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Arkansas, Glazer's Distributors of Arkansas, Inc., Golden Eagle of Arkansas, and Premium Refreshment Service.
Other sponsors include Arkansas Portable Toilets/Little Johns, College Hunks Moving, Instant Imprints, KATV - Channel 7, L & M Concessions, Party Time Rental & Events, ROLL'N WRAPZ, LLC/TCPrint Solutions, Signal Media of Arkansas, Inc. and Waste Management of Arkansas, Inc.
Advance tickets are $15 and are available at the Chamber front desk. Gate tickets will be $20, space permitting. Guests must be 21 or older to attend. Admission empowers guests to sample free food and beverages from the region's finest restaurants, caterers and distributors.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 1 day ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 1 day ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 6 days ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 2 days ago
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas 1 day ago