5/9/2013 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Phone: (501) 374-2001
Location: Little Rock River Market Pavilions
Address: 400 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
Come enjoy a taste from 36 vendors - local restaurants and caterers. Additional beverages will be provided by Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Arkansas, Glazer's Distributors of Arkansas, Inc., Golden Eagle of Arkansas, and Premium Refreshment Service.
Other sponsors include Arkansas Portable Toilets/Little Johns, College Hunks Moving, Instant Imprints, KATV - Channel 7, L & M Concessions, Party Time Rental & Events, ROLL'N WRAPZ, LLC/TCPrint Solutions, Signal Media of Arkansas, Inc. and Waste Management of Arkansas, Inc.
Advance tickets are $15 and are available at the Chamber front desk. Gate tickets will be $20, space permitting. Guests must be 21 or older to attend. Admission empowers guests to sample free food and beverages from the region's finest restaurants, caterers and distributors.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Stacey Schwartz Resigns as CEO of World Services for the Blind 7 hours ago
- Cody Metheny Parents: Hands Tied, Cannot Pay $2.1M Judgment 19 hours ago
- West Little Rock Retail Rings Up $4.5M Purchase (Real Deals) 19 hours ago
- John Roberts Elected to Board of Fed's Eighth District 7 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago