5/9/2013 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Phone: (501) 374-2001
Location: Little Rock River Market Pavilions
Address: 400 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
Come enjoy a taste from 36 vendors - local restaurants and caterers. Additional beverages will be provided by Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Arkansas, Glazer's Distributors of Arkansas, Inc., Golden Eagle of Arkansas, and Premium Refreshment Service.
Other sponsors include Arkansas Portable Toilets/Little Johns, College Hunks Moving, Instant Imprints, KATV - Channel 7, L & M Concessions, Party Time Rental & Events, ROLL'N WRAPZ, LLC/TCPrint Solutions, Signal Media of Arkansas, Inc. and Waste Management of Arkansas, Inc.
Advance tickets are $15 and are available at the Chamber front desk. Gate tickets will be $20, space permitting. Guests must be 21 or older to attend. Admission empowers guests to sample free food and beverages from the region's finest restaurants, caterers and distributors.
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Walton Family Foundation Gives $250M to Charters in Little Rock, 16 Other Cities 22 hours ago
- Hogs Get Slaughtered (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- At Latest Summit, Wal-Mart Seeks More American-Made Goods 23 hours ago
- After Boom in Shale, Arkansas Gas Industry Faces Halt in Drilling 2 days ago
- Dromborg Castle in Fayetteville for Sale — for $9.7M 2 days ago