5/9/2013 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Phone: (501) 374-2001
Location: Little Rock River Market Pavilions
Address: 400 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201
Come enjoy a taste from 36 vendors - local restaurants and caterers. Additional beverages will be provided by Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Arkansas, Glazer's Distributors of Arkansas, Inc., Golden Eagle of Arkansas, and Premium Refreshment Service.
Other sponsors include Arkansas Portable Toilets/Little Johns, College Hunks Moving, Instant Imprints, KATV - Channel 7, L & M Concessions, Party Time Rental & Events, ROLL'N WRAPZ, LLC/TCPrint Solutions, Signal Media of Arkansas, Inc. and Waste Management of Arkansas, Inc.
Advance tickets are $15 and are available at the Chamber front desk. Gate tickets will be $20, space permitting. Guests must be 21 or older to attend. Admission empowers guests to sample free food and beverages from the region's finest restaurants, caterers and distributors.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- French Hill Criticized in GOP Debate Over Donation 3 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- $150 Million Sale Brings an End To Wilson Empire 3 years ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 7 days ago
- Debate Might Not Change Arkansas Senate Race (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 3 hours ago