5/7/2013 - 5/23/2013
Price: $75 per person per session OR $225 for all four nights. Jonesboro Chamber, Downtown Jonesboro Associ
Phone: (870) 972-3517
Location: ASU Small Business and Technology Development
Address: 319 University Loop West, Jonesboro, AR 72401
Is your accounting system earning its keep? If not sign up for our hands-on Introduction to QuickBooks training beginning Tuesday, May 7.
Linda Harvey with Jones & Company, Ltd and Sherri Hensley with Computer Tutor will show small business owners how to put QuickBooks Accounting Software to work providing reliable financial information. Each night our instructors will cover a specific area from: Setting up Charts of Accounts to Inventory management, from Accounts Receivable to payroll and much more. Seating limited to 15 attendees so sign up today.
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Report: Acxiom to Open Austin Office, Hire 150
- Natural Gas in Fayetteville Shale Takes Arkansas from Zero to Billions in 10 Years 1 day ago
- Baptist Health School Sells In $8.5 Million Transaction (Real Deals) 1 week ago
- John Rogers Asks for Dismissal of Brace Suit 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- West Little Rock Hosts $1.4M Boot City Buy (Real Deals) 1 day ago