5/7/2013 - 5/23/2013
Price: $75 per person per session OR $225 for all four nights. Jonesboro Chamber, Downtown Jonesboro Associ
Phone: (870) 972-3517
Location: ASU Small Business and Technology Development
Address: 319 University Loop West, Jonesboro, AR 72401
Is your accounting system earning its keep? If not sign up for our hands-on Introduction to QuickBooks training beginning Tuesday, May 7.
Linda Harvey with Jones & Company, Ltd and Sherri Hensley with Computer Tutor will show small business owners how to put QuickBooks Accounting Software to work providing reliable financial information. Each night our instructors will cover a specific area from: Setting up Charts of Accounts to Inventory management, from Accounts Receivable to payroll and much more. Seating limited to 15 attendees so sign up today.
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- A Depressing Motivator (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Bentonville Developer Gets His Land at Hall Crossing (NWA Real Deals) 2 days ago
- Simmons First National Ramps Up Growth Via Acquisition 2 days ago
- Tim Griffin: Changes Needed to Common Core Standards 15 hours ago
- Venture Center Launches Pitch 'N Pint Contest 2 days ago