5/7/2013 - 5/23/2013
Price: $75 per person per session OR $225 for all four nights. Jonesboro Chamber, Downtown Jonesboro Associ
Phone: (870) 972-3517
Location: ASU Small Business and Technology Development
Address: 319 University Loop West, Jonesboro, AR 72401
Is your accounting system earning its keep? If not sign up for our hands-on Introduction to QuickBooks training beginning Tuesday, May 7.
Linda Harvey with Jones & Company, Ltd and Sherri Hensley with Computer Tutor will show small business owners how to put QuickBooks Accounting Software to work providing reliable financial information. Each night our instructors will cover a specific area from: Setting up Charts of Accounts to Inventory management, from Accounts Receivable to payroll and much more. Seating limited to 15 attendees so sign up today.
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- Allied Auction Saw More Banks Bid; Chambers Garnishes Golden's Last Paycheck 22 hours ago
- $2.8 Million Transaction Visits LR's Legacy Hotel (Real Deals) 22 hours ago
- No Surprise: Higher Pay Helps Attract, Retain Employees 22 hours ago
- Eldridge Aims to Unseat Boozman in Arkansas US Senate Race 15 hours ago
- Dozen Lawyers File Appeal in Holmes Sanction 22 hours ago