5/7/2013 - 5/23/2013
Price: $75 per person per session OR $225 for all four nights. Jonesboro Chamber, Downtown Jonesboro Associ
Phone: (870) 972-3517
Location: ASU Small Business and Technology Development
Address: 319 University Loop West, Jonesboro, AR 72401
Is your accounting system earning its keep? If not sign up for our hands-on Introduction to QuickBooks training beginning Tuesday, May 7.
Linda Harvey with Jones & Company, Ltd and Sherri Hensley with Computer Tutor will show small business owners how to put QuickBooks Accounting Software to work providing reliable financial information. Each night our instructors will cover a specific area from: Setting up Charts of Accounts to Inventory management, from Accounts Receivable to payroll and much more. Seating limited to 15 attendees so sign up today.
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Forensic Audit Ordered But No Answers Yet in Turner Grain Collapse 2 days ago
- Fayetteville's DataRank Acquired by Seattle Firm 14 hours ago
- Angelica Rogers Hit With $15.6M Consent Judgment 2 days ago
- Worse Than A Crime (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Longtime Circuit Judge LT Simes Dies at 65 15 hours ago