5/7/2013 - 5/23/2013
Price: $75 per person per session OR $225 for all four nights. Jonesboro Chamber, Downtown Jonesboro Associ
Phone: (870) 972-3517
Location: ASU Small Business and Technology Development
Address: 319 University Loop West, Jonesboro, AR 72401
Is your accounting system earning its keep? If not sign up for our hands-on Introduction to QuickBooks training beginning Tuesday, May 7.
Linda Harvey with Jones & Company, Ltd and Sherri Hensley with Computer Tutor will show small business owners how to put QuickBooks Accounting Software to work providing reliable financial information. Each night our instructors will cover a specific area from: Setting up Charts of Accounts to Inventory management, from Accounts Receivable to payroll and much more. Seating limited to 15 attendees so sign up today.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Update: Arvest to Buy Bear State Bank in $391M All-Cash Deal 9 hours ago
- As Hill Becomes CEO at Few, Ho Will Fill His Digital Shoes at CJRW 7 hours ago
- Arkansas Medical Marijuana Association Names Board Chair 1 day ago
- Instacart, Waitr Enter Arkansas Food Delivery Market 2 days ago
- The Influencers: Marcella Doderer of Arkansas Children's Hospital 2 days ago