5/8/2013 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: Arkansas Bar Association
Address: 2224 Cottondale Lane, Little Rock, AR 72202
In honor of Law Day, the public is invited to the Arkansas Bar Center for a free seminar on legal issues from 8:00 a.m. to noon. The seminar is sponsored by the Arkansas Bar Association's Young Lawyers' Section, and will focus on topics such as: Veteran's Working With Veterans Administration, Basic Estate Planning, Military Divorce Issues, 2013 Legislative Session & What it Means to Everyday Arkansas, and An Overview of Arkansas Criminal Procedure & the Rights of the Accused. Participants are encouraged to arrive early because seating will be limited to 75.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 2 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 2 days ago
- Book Excerpt: Charles Morgan on Jeff Ubben, Acxiom's Battle With ValueAct 2 days ago
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor 4 days ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 4 days ago