10/26/2013 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Price: $15 or $20 with T-shirt; price goes up September 1st to $20 and $25; race day price is $25 and $35
Phone: (501) 371-4639
Location: Two Rivers Park
Address: Pinnacle Valley Road, Little Rock, AR 72212
Not your average 5K, the Mud Run takes its participants through scenic Two Rivers Park, with a few "obstacles" thrown in along the way. Most runners dress in costume, with awards given best costume, cleanest, dirtiest and more. Runners finish with a spectacular frolic (but in most cases romp) through a 300-foot mud pit, which is filled with Arkansas mud.
The race is family-friendly and children are encouraged to participate.
- Here's Football Coach Blake Anderson's Contract Details at Arkansas State University
- 'Secret Santa' Bill Gates Donates A Cow Through Heifer International
- Fort Smith Foundation Considers Osteopathic Medical School
- $5.2 Million Recovered So Far in Affiliated Foods Bankruptcy Case 2 months ago
- 'Secret Santa' Bill Gates Donates A Cow Through Heifer International 16 hours ago
- Revenue at Largest Private Companies Ranges From $80 Million to $3 Billion 2 years ago
- North Carolina's Blake Anderson Named Football Coach at Arkansas State 10 hours ago
- Target: 40M Card Accounts Might Be Breached 14 hours ago