6/28/2013 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Location: University of Arkansas at Little Rock, EIT Building
Address: 2801 S. University Ave., Little Rock, AR 72204
According to IABC Summer Camp featured speaker Nancy Voith, the professional communicator's world has been rocked by four "tsunami" forces: Employers know they can operate on less cash, so communication teams must do more with less while they deal with escalating globalization and the digitalization era.
Camp participants will:
Self-evaluate with the "Maturity Model"-find out where you stand among today's communications professionals.Learn the in's and out's of making LinkedIn-the ultimate "relevance tool"-work for you. A live interactive demonstration will feature tips and tools to help participants increase their connectivity and networking power.Learn the 10 significant tools to ensure your relevancy, today and tomorrow.
Voith is Managing Director of CRA's Talent Practice, providing clients with hard-to-find, game-changing communication and marketing talent. With almost 30 years in corporate communications and marketing, she has experience in virtually every area of the function, including employee communication, branding, media relations, community affairs, government relations, marketing communication and issues management. Prior to joining CRA, she led EDS' Global Employee Communications.
Summer Camp is sponsored in part by Arkansas Business and Custom XM.
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Acxiom Confirms Layoffs in Little Rock, Conway 6 hours ago
- Settlement Will Boost One Bank's Capital 3 days ago
- Scott Varady to Lead Razorback Foundation 1 day ago
- In Arkansas, Rural Hospitals Fight to Recruit Doctors 3 days ago
- Pocahontas Hospital Reports Improved Health 3 days ago